Chapter 8 "Fashion Show"

At the front, you could see the very long runway with a simply styled backdrop, white, blue and yellow lights were hanging from above. The DJs were checking the sound system and the staffs were rushing here and there.

Soon, well-known people start to fill the area, mostly the VIP seats. Celebrity stars, actors and actresses, retired models, and other rich folks from different areas in the country.

Taehyun stepped out of his Bugatti Chiron car and glanced at Yeonjun who was already waiting for him at the parking lot.

He clicked his tongue as he slightly tugged onto his sleeve, making sure it doesn't look crumpled. He walked towards Yeonjun and was then greeted by a frowning face.

"The others aren't showing up," the older said.

Taehyun chuckled as he walked pass him, "I ain't surprised. Let's go in, hyung."

Yeonjun followed behind. They entered the place and they were instantly enveloped with the smooth flow of the music and some lights, showing off the elegance of the place.

"Aren't you being too excited? You don't usually attend these events," Yeonjun stated.

Taehyun just grinned as they roam around to find their seats, "I told you, I want to see Miss Y/n."

"Does Kang Y/n, a.k.a your wife, even know that you're going to a Fashion show?"

"She doesn't know," Taehyun replied calmly, seeming to be not bothered at all, "And she doesn't need to know."

The older tried to read the unreadable expression on Taehyun's face. He looked fine though, chill and laid-back, but Yeonjun knew that this guy had stupid plans which he will probably put in an action through this night.

"Whatever you have in mind, whether it's stupid or not," Yeonjun said with a warning tone, "Don't fucking do it."

"I just want to talk to her." Taehyun replied.

"I'm having doubts, so don't."

Taehyun ignored him, looking around the place as they waited for the opening remarks.

✦ ❅ ✦

"Jiya?"

The assistant almost stumbled down as she took long strides across the room with two cups of coffee in her hands.

She panted, placing the one cup on the table and giving the other one to her boss as she checked Miss Y/n who was getting her eye make-up done by the artist. The hours were loaded and the gigantic black tents were full of models, getting ready for the fashion show.

"How's everything, Ji?" Y/n asked as she gazed up at her assistant through the mirror.

"Totally good, Miss. Nothing to worry," Jiya said as she swiped across her phone to check if she received something urgent. "The models wanted to see you so bad."

"Okay, tell them to gather up. I'll go to their tent once I'm done here."

Jiya obliged as she informed the staffs from the other tent and the models quickly wrapped up their hair and make-up sessions. They all stood in line, already wearing splendid and very luxurious clothes and accessories, all designed by no other than Miss Y/n.

Minutes later, male and female models were preventing their cheers and squeals as Y/n entered their tent. They greeted her respectfully and admired her physical appearance though they could only see her eyes as the rest of her facial feautures were covered with a black mask.