Chapter 31 "Letter To Remember"

Two weeks later..

"Are you enjoying this, mon amour?"

Taehyun was slightly pissed. His pride getting crushed and his hormones firing up that he even started to sweat at a chilly night.

"You asked for it Taehyunie," Y/n giggled as she flipped the pages of her book.

"Stop reading that and do something." Taehyun commanded while his cheeks were painted with red hues. His wife eyed him and he suddenly gulped, he doesn't know why the heck he was so nervous.

"Does the handcuffs feel good, baby?" Y/n asked before flipping another page.

"You're literally sitting on top of me with both of your legs on my sides while you read a book about 'How To Make Your Husband Suffer in Bed,' then my hands are cuffed and pinned on the headboard. Are those still not enough, baby?"

Chuckling, Y/n eyed him again before she answered, "The book isn't helping though. They only give examples like ignore him, leave him alone, and give him looks."

"We dont need that book," Taehyun groaned.

Now, how exactly did they end up like this? Simple. Taehyun had gotten clingier these days and it's actually really cute considering how stoic and stern he was. Y/n took advantage of it when Taehyun pulled her again into his room because he badly wanted to make out with her but he ended up like this. It was funny how dynamic they were and who would believe that Y/n managed to see Taehyun like this.

"Come on," Taehyun attempted to buck his hips up making his wife startled and the book slipped off her hands.

"Yah-"

Taehyun rose from the mattress but sighed in defeat when the cuffs tightened, making him fall back. He cussed under his breathe as he couldn't contain anymore how horny he was.

He looked at Y/n and said, "Kiss me."

"What was that, love? I can't hear you."

"I said kiss me right now," Taehyun repeated. "Please?"

Y/n playfully rolled her eyes to which she earned a soft chuckle from her husband. Taehyun sighed in satisfaction when she finally leaned down to lock their lips together. He smiled through it as Y/n's delicate hands caressed his cheeks. The soft squelching sounds made him even more aroused as he pulled his cuffed wrists involuntarily, making him groan at the pain.

Y/n pulled away before giggling, "Serves you right." She then planted chaste kisses on Taehyun's nose, eyelids, and forehead.

"Mon amour, I don't see this as a good idea." Taehyun reasoned out, "How can we do it if I'm like this?"

That made Y/n burst to another set of giggling which Taehyun found too endearing. But then his face distorted when Y/n replied.

"Oh no, love. We're not doing it now," she answered with a smile, "Maybe some other time, okay?"

"What?!" Taehyun's doe eyes had gotten bigger as he exclaimed, "Then you shouldn't have turned me on!"

"Can't help it, Tyun."

"Arghhh! You wait until I get out of this," Taehyun grumbled and his face was a few seconds close to turning into a sulky expression.