Chapter 32 "Her Love And Care"

Taehyun's house had been nothing but dim and gloomy. He had his mind pre-occupied, constantly denying his still burning and lingering emotions and it started to piss him to hell. He had also been oblivious to the rest of what was happening outside his own small world.

He was a stubborn man though his surroundings had been peaceful. His mind was in chaos. In the depths of his heart, he knew he couldn't escape in such misery.

He sighed, tossing some folders onto the passenger's seat of his car. He drove out of the gates as he steered the wheel only to step on the brake and clutch when he noticed an unfamiliar car parked just outside his lot.

Suspiciously, he groaned before stepping out of his car, purposely slamming the door to show that someone that he didn't start his day with a fresh and good morning.

When that someone finally stepped out, Taehyun squinted his eyes until he was able to recognize the person. When he did, he scoffed in annoyance as he folded his arms across his chest.

"Don't act tough, you look like a zombie," The woman commented.

"Why are you here, Jiya? I've got shit to do, Taehyun stated as he looked away.

"I came here to check up on you, Sir." Jiya replied while gritting her teeth, "Don't think that Miss Y/n sent me, I just came here after taking pity to the both of you. I don't even know where she is now."

'Ohh..'

'Okay, I was actually expecting the opposite..'

Taehyun ignored his thoughts, instantly forgetting the fact that he was actually thinking of asking Jiya of his ex-wife's whereabouts.

"Do you really want this?" Jiya asked with a sad expression, "All of those days with her and you just threw it away?"

"Yes," Taehyun replied. Dumbly.

Jiya rubbed her temple as she took deep breaths. She didn't want to play cupid to these already divorced people, but hey, she knew that out of all fated couples out there, Taehyun and Y/n deserved more than this love-hate-already-over kind of relationship.

"Do you really want this?" Jiya repeated while narrowing her eyes.

This time, Taehyun remained silent which proved her guess that the stunt he did for filing the papers was done out of pure madness and confusion.

Jiya didn't even want to question anymore how can someone be so smart and dumb at the same time?

"You should talk to her."

Taehyun turned around to conceal his rage before he bit his bottom lip. He faced Jiya again with the most tired and off expression that he had, "How can I after what she'd done to me?"

Jiya stepped back, jaw dropped in shock, "You're fucking unbelievable!"

The sudden raise of tone made Taehyun cock an eyebrow but it didn't faze him.

"If I can accuse between you and Miss Y/n, I'd point a finger at you with no hesitation!" Jiya exclaimed as she strided forward, "You're the one who entered her peaceful fashion career, you are the one who confessed about your interest, you are the one who asked her out!"

"Do I need to remind you that I didn't know shit about her as Miss Y/n? I deserved to know that but she didn't tell me a single thing," Taehyun retorted sternly. "That was humiliating."

"That's the fucking point! Imagine what she had felt knowing that her husband liked her fashionable facade, and not the sweet and caring house wife that she was! You showed motive and denied the fact that you had a wife right in front of her face!" Jiya yelled, fuming in anger and her expression just screamed that she had enough.