Chapter 4 "He Knows Nothing"

Early in every morning, Y/n tend to have fuzzy thoughts and act so carelessly. Which Taehyun didn't like at all. He didn't even like a single thing about her actions.

Y/n left her room with her eyes still half closed, she then found her husband roaming around their kitchen with an empty mug in his hand. He went to the sink to wash it and Y/n still being away from her right state of mind, she walked up to him before back-hugging her tall husband.

Taehyun abruptly stopped as her small arms wrapped securely around his waist. The feeling washing off his stress and worries somehow. The soft sound of water at the sink made it really awkward for him.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked, trying to look behind.

"Back-hugging my husband," she said before softly yawning. Her eyes were closed again as she rested her cheek against his back. Taehyun could feel the strange and loud beating of his heart, combusting as he sighed.

She usually did this early in the morning, especially when Taehyun's still at home and not ready for work. Taehyun snapped out of his trance and felt disgusted as he looked down to see her arms.

'No! Don't fall for that shit, Taehyun. Do something!'

"Can you not?" He harshly removed her hands, turning as he faced her with a piercing glare.

Y/n flinched as she looked up at him, her lips pressed into a thin line as her mood crumbled down, seeing the scary and disgusted look on Taehyun's face. He might have the most beautiful eyes a man can have, but they were too cruel to look down at her and glare at her like she didn't have a place in his life.

"I.. I'm sorry," she muttered upon realizing what she did, her mind was back in being clouded with reality again.

'Who am I to think that someone like Taehyun will fall for me?'

She thought about it again. Now how can reality be so disappointing?

Taehyun turned off the sink as he placed the mug on the side, nearly slamming it and scaring Y/n again as she flinched. He scoffed, facing her and leaning closer.

"You initiated the move then you're saying sorry?" He asked, his voice lingering in her ears.

Taehyun clicked his tongue, "It's about time for you to know that I'm aware of your wants, kitty."

Y/n quivered, her hands sweating and words didn't came out of her lips. She can't talk back because of the way he called her with that nickname again. It sounded so arousing and sinful in a way.

"I know that you just want attention."

Taehyun smirked when he saw her red tinted cheeks and her breathing became rapid. Satisfied to see her in that state, Taehyun stepped away and left the kitchen.

Y/n almost slumped onto the ground. Taehyun didn't even touch her but it made her feel more suffocating. Those words just kept on ringing in her mind, embarrassment eating her whole as she propped an arm near the sink to balance herself.

She softly sniffed as she whispered, "I just want to feel loved, Taehyun."

'Was it too much to ask from you?'

Fighting off her teary eyes, she looked up and blinked a few times. She distracted herself by rummaging through the ingredients to start cooking for their breakfast.

She cooked Taehyun's favourites where she found out from his mother who gave her the perfect details.

She also prepared the organic grape juice which was Taehyun's favourite since he was a little kid.