Chapter 3 "Cherries and Kisses"

"She's so damn fine, bro! I'm telling you," Yeonjun started off as he slammed his hands on the table, earning a few stares from the other customers around them, but he didn't give a fuck.

"Here he goes again," Beomgyu mumbled while chewing.

"She's a Fashion designer and her collections are maling me obsessed, the menswear are so lit," Yeonjun continued and the rest of them paid attention.

"And you said she's so young?" Kal asked before taking a sip of his Iced Tea.

"Ahuh," Yeonjun nodded. "Lim.Y may be too expensive for such shirt or dress, but damn, it's worth the money."

"Oh, yeah. I've actually purchased a bunch of those too, and they never disappoint." Beomgyu shared and then had a high-five with Yeonjun.

"Lim.Y," Kai gave it a thought as he spoke, "I've heard that brand in almost every talk about Fashion."

"So, her surname must be 'Lim'?" Soobin asked with one eyebrow rising. "Most designers use their surnames for their own brands."

Yeonjun realized that too and when he remembered something else, he glanced at Taehyun who seemed to be not giving a single damn about what they were discussing.

"Fun fact," Yeonjun grinned as he spoke. "Her name's Lim Y/n."

In a split of a second, Taehyun choked on the tteokbokki that he was devouring, he then grabbed his drink and gulped down the food. The others gave him confused faces.

"Yah, are you ok-"

"Lim Y/n, you say?!" He half-yelled, more like a whisper.

Yeonjun scoffed together with the others. Seeing Taehyun react like this was definitely a scene to must watch.

"Calm your pride down, Terry." Yeonjun laughed, swirling his chopsticks down on the ramen that he was eating. "It's not her, obviously. She just shared the same name as your wife's maiden name."

Indeed, Kang Y/n's maiden name used to be Lim Y/ n. There were so many family clan names in South Korea anyway. Some were similar.

That was right. Why would he even suddenly think about it when clearly, his wife was nothing but a headache to him. She may have finished college and graduated but she was useless to him. She was jobless and didn't even have any spark of talent in her.

She just spent her money on useless things like too fashionable clothes, drinks and bars, and going out on places with her friends. When she actually didn't have atleast one.

Also that, Y/n had so many clothes Taehyun could tell, but she doesn't even know how to dress herself properly and more presentably.

"Anyway, Lim Y/n is known as Miss Y/n. That's like her stage name in the world of fashion," Yeonjun said as he looked up at the ceiling with dreamy eyes.

"You seemed to really admire her, huh?" Taehyun asked.

"Of course! She's awesome, so successful at such an early stage of her life," Yeonjun replied.

"But, the rest of her identity is hidden, right hyung?" Beomgyu asked for clarification.

"Oh, right," Yeonjun dropped his chopsticks then snapped his fingers. "No one knew about her real background. Even her face, that's why no one could recognize her. She would always wear a plain black mask and change her voice to remain unknown."