Chapter 27 "Shopping Buddies"

"Uhh.. Taehyun?"

The mentioned one turned around to see his wife all dolled up and ready to go, clutching her purse tightly. Her eyes were looking somewhere else and Taehyun noticed her cheeks dusted in pink. He chuckled while draping a brown coat around his turtle neck shirt.

"Yes, babe?" He asked with a gentle tone as he turned around to find his car keys.

"Are you sure your schedules are clear for today? You don't usually get this much time off work."

Taehyun glanced at her, "Ahuh, I cleared it all on purpose so we can go out again today."

All those words which Y/n used to just dream about, now actually happening. Her heart fluttering at how Taehyun sounded so excited but gentle. He was so hyped up for the dates and Y/n didn't expect all of this at all.

She still get flustered and dumbfounded everytime Taehyun did something that would pull on her heart strings which made her bust her bank of love and adoration for him.

"Hey, I appreciate it all but I don't want to be the one messing up your work because-"

Taehyun shut her up by a quick peck on her lips. His move was swift as his own lips pressed gently on her soft ones, making Y/n froze on her spot.

"Don't worry. I have it settled," Taehyun bit his lip as he prevented himself from kissing her again.

"Are you sure?" Y/n asked.

Taehyun adored how she worried about these things as if they were so big when they were actually so little. He loved how she paid so much attention to everything that was connected to him.

"Yep, now let's go." Taehyun escorted his wife out of their house and onto the garage. He chose a car before instructing the drivers to lock their entire house and gates and they could all leave for a day off after.

Y/n giggled at how the drivers looked ecstatic after that. Taehyun was strict and tight, he won't usually give them a day off even if they don't have something to do. Today, he was extra laid-back and chill. His mood was too bright and happy.

"Is it only me or your mood seemed so bright today?" Y/n asked as soon as they entered the car.

Taehyun drove out to the main road as he
answered, "What are you saying? I'm always this bright."

Y/n playfully rolled her eyes and they both laughed together.

Suddenly, their relationship felt so healthy and strong. Taehyun just had to take a longer time before achieving it. Now, all he could think of was pouring his wife with all the love and adoration she deserved. His mind was clouded with her sweetest smiles and cutest laughs. He would die to always watch those and have his hands interlocked with hers.

After some minutes, they arrived at the mall. Earning extra attention which they nearly forgot how well-known of a couple they were in this country. To top that, there was a huge billboard of their faces displayed at the entrance of the mall.

"Ignore them, sweetheart." Taehyun said as Y/n hurriedly held onto his arm.

They did managed to ignore the stares and a few camera clicks as they were already used to it. Taehyun pulled his wife even closer, not liking the idea of losing her in the crowd.

"What's your plan for today?"

"I originally planned to go shopping clothes with you." Taehyun replied, looking down at his wife who was mindlessly pouting as they walked.