Chapter 9 "Coveting"

"Damn it."

Nothing was more painful than knowing your husband's hunger to date another woman.

Who the fuck would have thought that Kang Taehyun actually had the nerve to ask her out during that night? The fucking audacity of that man was on another level. It was so frustrating and painful. It was overwhelming and wrong.

"What the fuck does he want?" Y/n breathed out as she let her tears fall down on her cheeks, messing her make up a bit.

For such a fact, it would have caused more pain and more tears if Miss Y/n and Kang Y/n weren't the same person.

It would have teared her, broke her into fragile glasses and took the peaceful beating of her heart that had only wanted to love Taehyun. It was making her crazy, nearly losing her sanity with the thought that her husband was actually aiming to date another woman.

'Was I not enough?'

'How could he like "Miss Y/n", me, when he spent almost all of his days with me for nearly a year already?'

Y/n just chuckled at her mind-blowing conclusions. Of course! It was because Taehyun never had his eyes on her in the first place. He never liked nor loved her. He was too self-centered, cruel, bad, arrogant, and evil to sort things out for himself.

"Huh, so that's what he wants?" She scoffed as she stared at herself in front of her mirror inside her own bedroom.

"As how people see Miss Y/n- I mean.. me, they think I'm hot and cool at the same time, wise and intelligent, beautiful and sexy they say, a Fashion designer with estates blah, blah, blah.." She trailed off as she messed with her own words, stepping backwards.

"But little did they know.. I'm just a house wife."

She stared at herself, the mirror perfectly reflecting her physical appearance.

Miss Y/n and Kang Y/n were both different in two ways. That was how she saw herself.

At home, she would wear loose and not revealing clothes that would hide her stunning curves, she would just let her hair down and messy, barely brushing it. She wouldn't put much effort on her looks when she was not planning to go out as Miss Y/n.

She was actually preventing herself from dressing properly at home or else Taehyun will suspect her undeniably amazing sense in fashion. She had to look bad on it.

"Little did Taehyun know," she mumbled, wiping her tears but then more were trickling down on her face.

"That it was just me, his wife." Y/n turned to sit at the edge of her bed, her negative thoughts were making her feel dizzy.

She couldn't get over the fact that Taehyun's ideal type was Y/n's Fashion designer self. She still had the image of Taehyun asking her out that night. This entire story of theirs just felt like a fucking game.

"H-How could he.."

Y/n decided to freshen up and leave her bedroom. Having her emotions pushed to the side so she'll be able to face him now.

She found Taehyun chilling outside by the pool, sitting at the patio as he scrolled down on his phone. Y/n leaned on the sliding door as she crossed her arms, admiring how ethereal her husband looked under the shadows of leaves, protecting his skin from the sun.

He just looked so good to not get the attention, effortlessly captivating as ever.

Y/n glanced at her watch. Seeing that it was already lunch time, she walked towards the kitchen as she took out her phone.