CHAPTER 43

Next Day

KARINA POV:

We're here now outside the house waiting for Y/n and her friends to arrive.

"OMG River"-Moonbyul said as soon as she came out from the car.

"I didn't do anything"-Chiara said to her.

"No, i saw a River"-Moonbyul said.

"Weirdo"-Chiara said.

"So this is your house?"-Harrison asked.

"Ne, but my house is behind that's where will be staying"-I answered.

"So we will stay here while you and
Alex noona with your daughters will be staying behind this house?"
-Harrison asked and i just nod at him.

"Wait, where's Y/n?"-Jisoo unnie asked them.

"Uhm, we didn't see her when we woke up, we just saw her luggage so we just brought it here"-Solar answered then a car stopped.

"I almost got lost"-Y/n said as soon as she got out from the car, i immediately hugged her.

"Oh, you missed me again?"-Y/n asked.

"Yes"-I answered.

"Daddy, Chiara will just play with us"
-Chantria said to her.

"Okay, just keep an eye on her she's kinda snobbish"-Y/n said to her.

"I can change her Daddy"-Chantria said then the kids went inside the house.

"So Y/n let's go to your own house with your wife"-Rosé unnie said to her.

"Wait i didn't marry Yooji"-Y/n said to her then Jisoo unnie went beside her.

"You're gonna propose that time, so when jackson gave her the ring, for me she need to be married from you. So after two years i decided to make it official"-Jisoo unnie said to her.

"Yet, that Mr.Jongin is courting her"
-Y/n said.

"Jealous? I'm already married to you"
-I said to her.

"Tss if i didn't survive i'm sure you and that Jongin will be together"
-Y/n said.

"Don't worry baby your sister won't let that happen"-Rosé unnie said to her.

"Unnie she's my baby"-I said to her.

"But she's also my baby"-Rosé unnie said.

"Wifey, i'm your baby"-Jisoo unnie said to rosé.

"Yes, but Y/n is our baby"-Rosé unnie said.

"She's my baby unnie"-I said to her.

"You're so lucky Y/n/n"-Jennie said to her.

"Falling from the bridge is not lucky tho"-Y/n said.

"But what happened to Mark and to his Father?"-Y/n asked.

"About Mark we killed him when we saw you fell from the bridge"-Seulgi answered.

"And to his dad?"-Y/n asked.

"He's Dead because of some illness that he caught because of his age"
-Jake answered.

"I guess karma already hit them when we thought you died"-Giselle said to her.

"Wait, why the hell did you think that i'm dead?"-Y/n asked then we looked at each other.

"Because we saw you falling from the bridge and you're bleeding"-Jackson answered.

"Plus, when you fell there's a typhoon and the River look so dangerous" -Bambam said.

"And luckily there's no big rocks there to hit my head"-Y/n said then smiled.

"The good part is when she woke up she didn't got an amnesia"
-Moonbyul said.

"And thanks to the three of you"
-Jisoo unnie said to them.

"Okay, okay i will show Y/n our house"-I said to them and they just nod at me so i dragged Y/n towards our own house.