[2]

Monday morning, Frida was first to school as usual.

Hilda was next to come, as she had to retake a test, and did, in Ms.Hallgrim's class. Suffice to say, she did do better since she studied this time. Frida had waited for Hilda outside of class with a muffin, wanting to share it as she knew she wouldn't be able to finish it. "So, how was it?" Frida asked.

"I understood it this time," Hilda began. "Might be a B+ though."

Frida offered the muffin, Hilda shaking her head, "Thank you, but I had breakfast."

It must've been very obvious Frida was frowning or upset, as Hilda had nervously smiled, "Alright, just a bit then."

Frida broke apart a piece, eating it herself, Hilda taking a small corner, munching on it. "Blueberry?"

"Mhm."

Frida continued to eat the muffin, but Hilda stopped after three pieces. So when the muffin was halfway done and both girls were in the cafeteria to sit, Frida offered more of the muffin. "No thank you Frida-- I've had enough for now--"

The brunette pouted, offering the muffin again, "Here."

"Frida--"

"Hilda."

"No more--"

Frida broke off a piece, offering it to Hilda. The bluenette perked up, opening her mouth, Frida feeding her the piece. "..A little more?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

School was to start at 7:24, but it was currently 6:56, so Hilda decided to take a nap til classes started. Frida had rested her head in her arms, caressing Hilda's cheek when she knew she was asleep. When Hilda would shuffle or face the other way, Frida would do whatever it took to keep caressing Hilda's cheek.

So when it was 7:22, Frida gently shook Hilda. "Nnghh.."

"Hilda, wake up..Class starts in a bit, so we need to get going.." Frida gently nudged her again.

The bluenette groaned, sitting up, taking off her beret, fixing her hair, putting her little hat back on and getting up. "Let's go.."

Frida got her bag, Hilda grabbing her satchel, following Frida to class. The second they stepped in, the bell rung, both girls going to their assigned seats, which were together. Hilda rested her head on her table, Frida taking out the necessities for class. "Hilda, don't fall asleep.."

"So tired.." Hilda whined.

Ms.Hallgrim walked in, noticing Frida and Hilda, "No need Frida. We're set to watch a movie today. Break is near, time to rest."

Frida rose a brow, shrugging lightly, sorting her stuff back in to her bag. She laid her head by Hilda's, running her hand through the bluenette's hair. Hilda relaxed, slouching, "Hm.." She hummed quietly.

"Your hair is so long Hilda.." Frida said softly, ruffling it up a bit before combing her fingers through it.

"Yeah.." Hilda yawned. "Long.."

Frida took off Hilda's little beret, continuing to run her hand through the bluenette's hair. "Hey!" David greeted, walking in, sitting by Hilda. "How are you guys doing?"

Hilda mumbled a response, Frida sitting up and answering with, "Good, you?"

"Could be better, there were bugs everywhere on my bed today." David shuddered. "Many were dead.."

Hilda relaxed, dozing off for a few seconds, Frida rubbing her back. "Is she alright?" David asked.

"Yeah, she just woke up early." Frida moved her hand under Hilda's hair, scratching her neck.

"Mm.." Hilda hummed. "..Hand.."

Frida used her free hand to hold Hilda's, the bluenette squeezing it gently. "Why do you need my hand?"

Hilda pulled it close, nuzzling it, "It's warm.."

Frida poked Hilda's cheek, she was freezing! "You're so cold Hilda!"

"Jacket..Keeps warm.." Hilda hummed quietly. "Shh..Tired.."

David poked Hilda's cheek, making her groan and move away from him, closer to Frida. He placed his hand on her cheek, Hilda relaxing, "Warm too.."

Frida clicked her tounge, "You're right Frida! She is cold!" David exclaimed.

She glared at David, the boy pulling his hand back, drawing back in fear. He smiled nervously, scootching away from Hilda. "Right- The talk- I uh- I remember now- Heh-"

Ms.Hallgrim grunted as she pulled out the TV from behind the whiteboard, pressing play, "Much easier when I was younger.." She muttered under her breath.

Frida squeezed Hilda's hand, the bluenette gently squeezing back. 'So cute.' Frida giggled to herself, smiling softly.

The TV was muffled as students rushed to enter the class, Ms.Hallgrim turning off the lights. "Quickly quickly students! It's starting!!"

Panicked murmurs quieted down as students sat, all facing the screen, the finally continuing on. What was the movie? The Half of It. A coming of age movie, I suggest you watch it as well. Now quiet down, the movie has begun.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"H-Hilda-" Frida nervously swallowed, clearing her throat. "What uh..What are you doing..?-"

The bluenette nuzzled in to Frida's back, tightening her grip around the brunette's waist. "So warm.."

Frida tensed, Hilda pulling back a bit, David just eating his sandwich. "Can I give Frida a hug?" David asked.

Hilda rested her head on Frida's comfy shoulder, glaring at David. "I guess you can-" Frida blurted out, just wanting to calm her poor heart.

"..." Hilda crossed her legs under Frida, holding her close. "..He can't, right David?"

"Yep- Just a uh- Rhetorical question-" He smiled sheepishly.

Frida's cheeks flushed, the brunette shaking her head slowly, "David you idiot! Help me!" Frida mouthed.

Hilda nuzzled in to the crook of Frida's neck, humming quietly. "You smell like strawberries..I love them.."

Frida shivered, sitting upright, Hilda relaxing. "Oh, Hilda, you need to let Frida go." David started.

Hilda glanced up at him, narrowing her eyes, "..How come, David?"

"She needs to talk with Ms.Hallgrim about extra credit."

Hilda moved Frida sideways in her lap, gazing up at her, "Is that true?"

Frida swallowed. "H-Hilda- Y-You're being really clingy-- A-And I d-don't like it--"

Hilda paused, looking down, getting Frida off her lap, pulling her knees up to her chest. "Right..Sorry.."

David packed his lunch, getting up with his belongings, "Come on Frida, usual schedule like old times?" He held his hand out.

Frida's eyes widened, "We haven't done that since before Hilda came, huh?" She spoke, taking his hand.

He pulled her up, nodding, "Just us two again. We'll be back Hilda."

The bluenette nodded, "Yeah, I'll be here."

They waved, walking off, laughing and talking as they distanced thems- elves. "Waiting.." Hilda said softly. "Quietly.."

As their adventure continues.