[25]

Tuesday.

Frida slept over at Hilda's house the night before, having helped her numb the healing scar. It was different. Not like the scar on Hilda's cheek, which had healed almost immediately when she reverted to flesh.

The scar was red, darkening in the middle, the edge having the feeling of dry skin. "Are you sure you don't want to come in today?" Frida looked back. "What if Trevor hurts me?"

Hilda smiled, "Frida, we both know you can kill him in less than two seconds if you wanted to. You'll be just fine." Hilda kissed Frida's forehead. "I'll be back to pick you up and walk you home."

Frida softened, hugging Hilda, kissing her cheek, "And we can have lunch together?"

Hilda hugged Frida back tightly, "And we can have lunch together."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Frida stumbled slightly, holding the umbrella up, "So what did you learn from that?"

"That ghrrnn hhrrm gnn doesn't mean ghrrnn hrrm ghhn." Hilda said, flipping through her notes. "Vocally, they sound nearly the same. Spelling it, on the other hand, is different."

Frida cooed, "I love your notes. When I learn the alphabet, you don't mind me using those do you?"

Hilda shook her head, gently bumping Frida, as in, as lightly as possible. "Of course not, only my girlfriend deserves the notes I worked hard for."

"So I'm just, not allowed to learn it?" David asked.

Frida giggled, Hilda shaking her head, "I'm not teaching Mum, and I can't teach other humans. The King won't allow it." Hilda gently took the umbrella, closing it up just as the stone receded. "During my break, Lindworm fixed a layer on the cut. I'm feeling better."

"Yeah?" Frida wrapped an arm around Hilda's waist, kissing her cheek. "How does it feel now?"

"Much better. I'm glad you weren't hurt, Frida." Hilda sighed. "I would not have gone anywhere else but stayed by your side."

Frida softened, "Maybe I should have stayed with you that night.."

Hilda shook her head, David walking ahead of them, "There were alot of trolls there, you wouldn't have been able to sleep. I couldn't." Hilda kissed her cheek. "As long as I live, I'll make sure nothing bad happens to you."

"Does that go off to me, too?" David asked. "Hilda? Hilda..HILDA ANSWER GOSH DARN IT-!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Frida relaxed, sighing quietly and leaning into Hilda's kisses. "My witch. My lovely girlfriend.." Hilda kissed her cheek. "I love my girlfriend.."

"I love my girlfriend too." Frida lifted Hilda's chin, pressing up against her.

The changeling gently held Frida's forearm, leaning further into the kiss. Drawing back for only a second to breathe, the two closed the gap between their lips. "Gross." David looked away. "All you two do is kiss and whisper lovey things to eachother."

"Could it be you're jealous?" Raven landed, waving at the group. "You want the same thing and are jealous that it's not happening to you?"

"Yeuch!" David turned his head. "No! They just do it all the time and it gets annoying hearing everything. I rather be eating sweets than hear them."

Hilda hummed softly, Frida placing several kisses around her scarred face. "Hilda."

"Hm..?" The changeling gently nudged Frida, leaning in for more kisses.