[3]

Next day, school. "Morning chaps." Hilda teased, ruffling David's hair.

"Urk- Morning-" David huffed, pulling back, fixing his hair.

"Good morning Hilda." Frida smiled, expecting the bluenette to give her a hug like usual.

But, she didn't. Instead, Hilda waved and smiled. "Come on then, class is starting soon." Hilda spoke, nudging David forward.

He stumbled about, Hilda helping him stabilize before walking to class with him. Leaving Frida dumbfounded. "I.. I didn't get a hug- I-I feel so-" Frida shivered. "Uncomfortable-- Ugh is this what it feels like when autopilot isn't working--?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

After class and during break, Frida attempted to give Hilda a hug. But had failed miserably because the bluenette had tripped over a cord and bunked in to David, falling with him on to the ground. Then they were both sent to the health office due to the bleeding wounds.

Then during the next class, it was announced there'd be a project. "The person seated by you in two minutes, will be your partner for this week's project." The teacher explained.

Frida scrambled up, rushing to sit by Hilda, the bluenette flinching. "Uh-?"

"Want to be partners?"

"But I was already seated with David." Hilda signaled to the boy. "And you're the top student, with either of us, we'd only be slowing you do Frida..So I'm sorry but I'll stick with David."

"I-I'll do all the work, do you want to be partners--?"

"That's unfair.." Hilda shook her head.

David nodded, "I always did the cover drawings in our projects Frida, now I can do something!"

"Thanks for the offer though."

"Yeah thanks!"

The teacher passed around a paper, writing down names, "Who are you with Frida?"

"Myself.." Frida sighed, taking the paper the teacher offered.

"Hilda?" The teacher asked next.

"David." Hilda answered.

David nodded, the teacher writing their names down, walking to the next group. "Ooh this looks fun!" Hilda showed the paper to David. "Which ones do you want to do David?"

The male examined the sheet, "Oh we can split!"

"There's seven."

"We can work together on the cover drawing!"

"Oh! Yeah you're right!"

David hummed, pointing to three options, "I'll take these."

"Then I'll take those." Hilda signaled to the rest. "We can meet up at my house to finish what we don't?"

David nodded, "Sounds good!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Frida groaned in to her pillow, sitting up in an instant, "Why him?!" She exclaimed. "I'm going to kill David- Wait-- Hilda said something about nisse-"

She scrambled up, rushing around her room, placing everything in a neat pile. "Nisse? Are you there?"

Her bed flashed, a little nisse coming out, adjusting his shirt. "..?"

"Can you take me somewhere?"

The nisse drew back, examining all the stuff Frida had to offer. "Can I take this?" It asked, pointing to the pencil holder with a cute design.

"If you take me to my friends house, yes."

It paused, taking the cup, holding it's hand out to Frida. "Come on."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"This one?" Frida asked, pointing to the space.

The nisse nodded, putting the cup on it's head, "Thank you." The nisse jumped through a different space, coming out another, using it to get from space to space.

Frida looked back at the space, then sighed, "Gosh I feel so clingy.." Frida stepped back. "But I still need that hug."

She jumped through, expecting to hit something solid, but instead, made contact with something soft. "Well hello Frida." Hilda teased. "We were expecting you."

Frida looked up, nearly kissing Hilda, jerking back. "Ah- You were-?"

"Tontu saw you coming with your nisse when he was retrieving my mum's pan for pie." Hilda leaned in, nuzzling Frida's cheek. "You're so cold Frida.."

The brunette moved slightly, nuzzling down, giving Hilda a tight squeeze. She nuzzled in to Hilda's chest, the bluenette being so very warm. "Why'd you come anyways?" Hilda asked, carefully turning around so she could continue her project.

"I was bored.." Frida said softly. "Why are you so warm..?"

"I still have your jacket." Hilda answ- ered. "David, hand me the pink."

He shuffled a bit, taking the colored pencil, handing it to Hilda. "Ah here it is!" Alfur exclaimed, nudging the book off the bed. "Third paragraph."

David examined the page, "Thanks! I am.." He wrote it down. "Almost done!"

Frida moved her hands just above Hilda's chest, nuzzling in to her shoulder, "Do your parents know?" Hilda asked.

"That I'm here? No.."

"I'll still be here, you need to go back and tell them." Hilda gently nudged Frida back. "Trust me."

Frida sighed. "Fine..Tontu?"

He grumbled, placing down his bowl of soup, getting off the desk. "You better bring back a muffin.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Frida had returned, having gotten permission to sleep over at Hilda's house, and proceed to fall asleep in her lap. "Frida, Frida wake up." Hilda nudged her. "Mum finished the pie."

The brunette gripped Hilda's jacket, shaking her head slowly, "I'm not hungry.."

"Well I am, and I would like to go and eat.." Hilda lifted Frida's chin up. "Can you let me go?"

Frida groggily looked up at Hilda, leaning in to her palm, still half asleep and definitely dozing off. Hilda briefly pressed her lips against Frida's, the brunette humming quietly once Hilda pulled back. "I'm like..Two percent sure you just kissed me.." Frida mumbled. "But I'm deluisonal and am seeing..Three woffs above you so.."

The brunette leaned her head forward, nuzzling in to Hilda's chest, dozing back off. "Alfur--" Hilda looked up at the elf.

He flipped the page in his notebook, writing quickly on both pages, then turning the page again. "Most of this is panicked notes--" He blurted out. "But oh my lord-"

Plates clattered by the door, Hilda looking over, "David-"

"I didn't see anything-" He turned, speed walking to the kitchen.

Frida scrunched up her nose, "Too loud.." She lazily covered her ear, shivering.

"Frida- Get up- I-I need you to get on the bed-" Hilda fumbled. "I'll come back I promise-"

The brunette tiredly stood, stumbling on to the bed, nuzzling in to Hilda's pillow. Hilda scrambled up and out her room, rushing to the bathroom, closing and locking the door. "I've done it." Hilda said to herself. "You look stupid me- But you did it- Do you regret it? No? Good."

She grabbed a towel and screamed in to it, moving it down and looking in to the mirror again. "Act like nothing happened. Because we both know we will forget." Hilda spoke.

"Hilda! Pie!" Johanna exclaimed.

"Coming!" Hilda shouted back. "This will be delicious. You will cuddle with Frida. End of discussion." She hung the towel back up, unlocking and opening the door. "End. Of. Discussion."

As their adventure continues.