[12]

Thursday.

Hilda, got the day off. Totally not because she was suspended- That's so stupid.

But she spent the first half of her day, planning her date with Frida, mapping it outside of the wall. Then the rest of her day, was spent with Frida. "Kisses~!" Hilda cooed, kissing Frida's cheek multiple times. "Frida~ I missed you~"

"It has only been a day, Hilda." Frida smiled. "Miss me that much?"

"Of course! I was worried :("

"Dawh~" Frida caressed her cheek. "I was worried about you too. Does the bruise hurt any less?"

Hilda shrugged, "If I ignore it the pain goes away. Alfur said it should go away in a few days."

Frida gently kissed the bruise, Hilda smiling softly, "Thanks Frida."

"Sometimes I hope you guys don't forget I'm here." David sighed.

Hilda grinned, "Missed you too David. Anything new?"

"School press caught wind, but they've decided to drop your case as you have officially frightened them."

Hilda's smile grew, "Sounds about right. Are you guys free to go to the mountain with me?"

"What do you need from the mountain?" David asked.

"Just want to check something. Are you up for it?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"What do you mean we can't be here?" Hilda hissed. "This was literally my house!"

"With all due respect The Giant Girl and Friends, you've outlasted your welcome!" The mayor waved his hand, wait, he doesn't have hands!

Alfur crossed his arms, tapping his chin, "What if we make a contract?"

"Contract?" David kneeled down. "Why do we need more contracts? I've already filled out hundreds of them!"

Hilda elbowed him, "Let's do that."

The mayor hummed a whine, pacing in a circle, "Yes, a contract. In return, you'll have to do a few chores!"

"We want to know what those are before the contract is formed." Frida uttered.

Hilda cooed, kissing her cheek, "You're so smart Frida."

"I know. Thank you."

"Twenty-nine~" Hilda whispered.

"WHAT!?"

"Hush Frida, you'll scare the elves." Hilda cleared her throat. "Mr.Mayor, can I talk to you privately?"

"You won't kill me out of spite?"

"Wha- Why- No, Mr.Mayor, I won't kill you out of spite or just because."

He squinted, then shrugged, "Let's go come on there's much to do." He waved her over.

She picked him up, walking off with him, Alfur sighing. "She's going to threaten him isn't she?"

"Oh yeah no doubt."

"Yes she had that look on her face."

Alfur rubbed his eyes, "I'll go start the contract.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Unaware yet needy, Frida recieved kisses, and when she seemed to finally relax in to the touch, her supply was dropped. "Wuh- Huh?" Frida looked back a bit. "Hilda-"