[2 part 2]

"That is juicy!" Alfrur wrote that down. "Shall I put him on the wanted list?"

"No.." Hilda mumbled. "He's still my friend.."

Alfur nodded, scribbling over a line, humming. "Well, lunch ends in two minutes. So I guess you should expect a surprise visit."

"Thank you Alfur..I think.."

He puffed out his chest and saluted, trying to make it to his house before his weak body kicked in, making him trip over the mat. Hilda sighed, laying back on her bed, curling up. She grabbed the jacket's strings, tugging lightly on them, twirling them around her finger. Hilda sighed again, looking out the window, a bird flying by.

Hilda closed her eyes, turning, and slowly dozing off. The bird landed on her window, peeking in at her, "Guess now's not a good time.." It said quietly, spreading his wings and jumping off the roof, gliding to the next. "Maybe later."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Tontu please- Get me out of here!" Hilda half shouted, shaking the nisse.

"I can't! You're not allowed in!" He fought back.

The door was roughly knocked on, "Hilda? Open the door!" Frida exclaimed.

"Tontu--" Hilda teared up. "Please--"

He growled, taking Hilda's hand and rushing to the drawers. The door swung open, Hilda glancing over at Frida before she was pulled through the nisse spaces. Tontu landed softly on the odd ground, guiding Hilda to a different spot. "Where to?"

"Anywhere but home.." Hilda said quietly, wiping her face.

Tontu looked back at her, then nodded firmly. After some walking, he pointed to a hole, "There."

"Thank you Tontu, I'll bring you some muffins on my way back.."

He saluted, going back the way he came. Hilda jumped through the space, popping out of a bookshelf? "GEEZ HILDA!" Kaisa whispered loudly jumping back, pulling her headphones down.

"Ah- Kaisa- Sorry-"

The witch huffed, "What are you doing here?"

"Getting away from home.." Hilda sighed. "Can I hang out in the secret room for a bit..?"

Kaisa paused, "You can go to the second one, I have sorting to do in there anyways.."

Hilda thanked her, walking upstairs, heading to a bookcase. She made sure no one saw her enter, making sure to close it behind herself. Hilda went down, finding the next secret room, closing that door, and turning on the lights. "Maybe I'll help her put these books away.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Hilda stretched as she finally put all eighty-four (84) books away, pulling out the earbuds Kaisa allowed her to borrow. "Hilda?"

The bluenette looked up the stairs, "Yeah?"

"I have to go down, can you put the books away for me upstairs?"

Hilda nodded, sliding down the ladder, going up the stairs, Kaisa going down past her. Hilda located the cart, examining all the books. She pushed the cart forward, then turned left, pulling out a book. "Goes all the way up there.." She said softly.

The bluenette grabbed ahold of the ladder, pulling herself all the way to the top, sliding down a shelf, placing the book in its spot. "Hilda-"

She froze. "There you are!" David exclaimed.

"Hilda come down-" Frida uttered.

"I'm putting books away." Hilda blurted out, sliding down the ladder.

She pulled out another book, getting back up on the ladder, leaning to her left slightly, the ladder rolling down the lane. Hilda slid the book back in its place, taking one out, "Doesn't go here.." She mumbled to herself, dropping the book. "Put it in the cart."

David caught the book on his head, taking it off and returning it to the cart. "Hilda, come down so we can talk.." Frida spoke quietly.

"I'm listening." Hilda came back down, getting two books.

She went halfway up the ladder, taking a gander at the spines. "Goes here..And that one goes..There.."

Hilda came back down, Frida getting on the ladder, "I'm listening Frida, I need to put the books away."

"No, you need to sit down and tell me-"

"Us." David cut in.

"Us." Frida corrected, sighing. "Why you left early."

Hilda pushed the cart forward slightly, "I wouldn't like to talk about it."

"We would, majority vote." David chimed in.

Hilda continued to guide the cart to a different isle, the two following her. "I choose not to answer."

"Alfur offered his notes."

Hilda flinched, "That little..- Fine. I had to help out at home because Tontu destroyed everything."

"Everything?" Frida clarified.

"Almost."

"Like what?"

"My mum's bowl for starters, she loves that bowl."

Frida rose a brow, "What else?"

"Her desk. The cupboards."

"Hm." Frida nodded once. "Right."

"Can I put the books away now?"

"No." David stood in front of the cart, pushing it back a bit.

Hilda glared at him, David glaring right back. "The truth, Hilda." Frida muttered, going behind the bluenette. "I asked Johanna, she said you didn't feel well and went to go pick you up from school. Then you went to your room and refused to let her check on you to make sure you were okay."

"I was upset, okay?" Hilda hissed.

David and Frida, who were now confused, pressed further. "Upset?" David asked.

"I only have you two helping me out, get me used to the city..I don't know anyone else here! You two left me during lunch and I just felt really uncomfortable being alone.." Hilda sighed. "So I called mum to take me home to avoid being akward at school if you two came back.."

Frida fiddled with her scarf, stepping forward. She hugged Hilda, gripping her sweater, "Was that so hard Hilda..?"

"Difficult.." The bluenette picked Frida up slightly, hugging her back tightly.

David happily walked over, holding his arms out, both girls waving him off. He frowned, hugging himself, grumbling quietly. Hilda pulled back first, hugging David, squeezing him enough to accidentally crack his back. "Yep- Hugs-- Totally comfy--"

As their adventure continues.