[28]

Sunday.

While confused by the times when everyone was lifted from the curse, no one really questioned it and got on with their days. Hilda was taken home, the changeling asleep in her girlfriend's arms.

Tontu opened the door, stepping back, "Morning Frida, Hilda. How was the mountain?"

"Eventful." Frida walked in, cooing when Twig nuzzled her ankle. "Is Johanna home?"

"She's been sleeping at work this entire time," Tontu jumped into a space before jumping out at the kitchen. "We've been making do."

Alfur waved dutifully, smiling widely, "Welcome back! I assume everything was cleared up then?"

"Yes, well-" Frida slid off her shoes, walking towards Hilda's room. "We're getting there."

Tontu gasped, "Wait-" He jumped up on to Frida's shoulder. "What happened!?"

Hilda stirred, nuzzling into Frida's neck, "Hsshh.." Hilda hushed.

"She hasn't told me that part yet.." Frida kissed the largest point of the scar, stepping inside Hilda's room. "But like I said, we're getting there. Ahlberg is still with the trolls, and he will most likely be killed when we get someone in higher power involved."

Alfur and Tontu looked to eachother, Frida pausing, "It's something bad isn't it."

"We're the only town for miles, Frida," Alfur began. "You humans have no rulers as you're all alone..Putting the being at the top of the food chain.."

"In charge." Tontu sniffled. "The celestial giant Hilda told us about is no longer here, so it moves to the smaller giants.."

Alfur shook his head, "No! They are not diplomatic- They don't eat any of the other animals except fish-"

"So they have to have rules?" Frida set Hilda down on her bed, kissing her head.

"Something of the sorts.." Tontu scratched his head.

Alfur sighed, "Humans have a hierarchy, much like us elves! We have a goverment, politicians and kings!" Alfur jumped up on the desk. "Giants aren't one of those..While they may have leaders, they do not stick together and would much rather live alone.."

Frida stumbled slightly, leaning closer to Hilda, the familiar pulling Frida's hand closer. "So who do we go to?" Frida asked, caressing Hilda's cheek.

"Mrr....rr.." Hilda relaxed.

"I'd suggest the eleves, but that's too much paperwork, even for us!" Alfur exclaimed. "Lindworm?"

"She's the only one for miles.." Frida mumbled, cupping Hilda's face a gently caressing her cheeks. "I love you~"

Hilda leaned into Frida's right palm, humming softly, "MrrrRrr~"

Frida paused, then flushed red, gasping softly. "Hilda purrs-"

"All trolls purr." Alfur jumped onto the bed and onto Hilda's pillow. "It's how they show they're content with eachother."

"Most trolls don't even speak." Tontu sniffled. "It's how they communicate."

Frida, now gay panicking, looked to Tontu, "I know that! B-But my girlfriend does it- I-I didn't expect my girlfriend to be able to purr!"

Hilda nuzzled her hand, moving her own up to place over Frida's, taking a tired peek. "Love, why'd you stop..?"

Frida wailed, squishing Hilda's face, the familiar giggling, "YoU'rE sO cUtE HiLdA!"

"Not as cute as my girlfriend I'm afraid.." Hilda pulled Frida down, turning and holding her close. "You might know her, being beautiful and all..She's an amazing witch, but a more amazing girlfriend.."

Frida hugged Hilda back tightly, lowering her reddened face into her familiar's chest. "Hilda..-"

"Come on Twig, let's go call Johanna." Alfur jumped on Twig's head.

The deerfox jumped up, trotting to the kitchen with Tontu in tow. "Frida, I love you soooo much." Hilda hummed, kissing her head. "I haven't told many people this..But everytime I remember you're my girlfriend..It makes me want to kiss you.."

Frida squealed, growing redder by the second, "O-Oh?-"

"Mhm. It makes me so happy to have you, and I'm grateful everyday you're mine." Hilda smiled tiredly.

Killing Frida seemed easy. Oops- Did I write that? Heh- It's just- All the blood is going to Frida's face! "Hilda--"

"I love you Frida."

K.O.

Frida felt her soul leave her body, the only reason it returning being Hilda's giggles. "I love you Frida!" Hilda kissed her head. "I love you sooo much! My Frida~"

Hilda pushed herself up slightly, placing several kisses over Frida's reddened face. "ILoveYouToo-"

Giggling, Hilda nuzzled Frida's cheek, holding her tightly. "Thank you for being here Frida. And for being easily kissable."

Frida flinched when a kiss was placed on her lips, relaxing soon after and cupping Hilda's cheek. The window opened, the girls turning to look at it, Raven hopping in, "Helga, Fruity! I've been looking for you at the mountain but turns out, you've already left!"

Hilda sat up, grabbing Raven, and throwing him out of the room. He screeched, Hilda closing her window and looking to Frida. "Where was I?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Twig stumbled over to the couch, balancing the cup on his head before raising it to Frida. She took it, thanking him with a treat and setting her cup on the table. The TV flickered from an ad back to the news, Ahlberg being marked as missing. "Head officer Ahlberg is missing! Reports show he's been missing since this morning and hasn't reported for duty since. If you have any information please contact the main office."

Frida rolled her eyes, glancing down slightly. She giggled, Hilda nuzzling up and purring softly. "You'll never get over it, will you?" Alfur smiled.

"Never." Frida kissed Hilda's head. "Hilda~ I love you~"

Frida giggled, gently squeezing Hilda. Loving her, was one of the easiest things to do. "I love you so much."

As their adventure continues.