[5 part 2]

About an hour later, Hilda had woken up, with a headache. "Where..?" The familiar looked around, then down. "Hi Frida.."

The witch grumbled, nuzzling up in to the crook of Hilda's neck, "Shut up.."

"The Frida, upset over a simple and harmless greeting?" Hilda ruffled her hair. "Come on, a morning without David would be nice, hm? We can go to the Rat King without David getting scared or mad at us."

Frida covered Hilda's mouth, "I said shutup- I'm sleepy.."

Hilda licked her palm, Frida whining and wiping her hand over Hilda's face. "If I give you another platonic kiss, would you get up?"

Frida groggily pushed herself up, looking down at Hilda, "..."

"Where do you want it Frida?"

The witch lazily pointed to her cheek, Hilda giving her a small kiss, patting her head. Frida lied back down, the familiar gasping dramatically, "You said if I got up..You never.." Frida let out a yawn. "Specified.."

Hilda sighed, rubbing Frida's back, the witch humming quietly in approval. "We can't stay in bed forever Frida.."

The witch whined, hiding her face in Hilda's neck, "Yes we can.."

"Mum wouldn't allow it."

Frida covered Hilda's mouth, her familiar licking her palm, but Frida didn't pull back. She had already fallen asleep. Frida rested her forehead on her forearm, letting out soft snores. Hilda removed Frida's hand from her mouth, adjusting the witch.

Hilda made Frida as comfortable as possible, fixing the blanket and rubbing the witch's back. "A few more minutes wouldn't hurt I suppose.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

After about twenty minutes, Johanna came to wake both of them up, let them change, and kicked them out. "Frida come on, don't fall behind." Hilda tugged at Frida's hand.

The witch mumbled few words, rubbing her eyes, "Let me sleep.."

Hilda stopped, Frida bunking in to her, whining quietly and rubbing her nose. "Hop on Frida. I'll make the trip, you just rest til we get there."

Frida moved in front of Hilda, hugging her, the familiar picking up the witch. Frida rested her head on Hilda's shoulder, wrapping her arms around the familiar's neck. "Thank you.." Frida mumbled.

Hilda adjusted the witch, nodding, "It's no biggie, your familiar has got you covered!"

"I'm glad you're my familiar Hilda.." Frida said quietly.

The bluenette kept walking, Frida slowly relaxing, "I'm glad I'm your familiar too Frida, I wouldn't want it any other way."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Ooh.." Hilda hummed, turning the page in the book. "Oooh~!"

Frida tensed, nuzzling her cheek, groaning quietly. "Muh.."

Hilda rubbed her back, Frida relaxing again, so close to dozing back off. "Ohoho!~" Hilda cheered quietly. "I knew it!"

Frida gripped Hilda's shirt, whining quietly, "Hilda.."

"Sorry sorry--" Hilda continued to rub her back. "The book got good!"

"Book..?" Frida rubbed her eyes, glancing around. "We're in the library- Hilda--!"

"Secret, library. Kaisa said we could stay here so you can get rest. A witch needs ten hours of rest."

Frida pulled back a bit, nuzzling in to the crook of Hilda's neck. "Mm.."