Warm

"Oh Clyde i love you so much. i'm so happy we could be happy together." Clyde smiled at Token. "I could never hate you." Slowly he leaned in for a kiss...

WAKE UP!

His head was spinning. Was it just a dream? Clyde was nowhere to be seen, however his surroundings were a lot familiar than he thought. "Clyde?" Obviously Clyde wasn't there, but it was worth a shout. Instead he was greeted by someone he least expected. "Hello, Token."

Damien. Ever since pip died he just kind of disappeared. Nobody ever heard from him and a search party was never dispatched. God the kid looked terrible, Tired, Miserable, the whole lot! Token didn't utter a word, he was almost afraid it would set this ticking time bomb of a boy off. Damien took the stand.

"You don't belong in this area." He muttered staring at the boy. "Why? because i'm the only black kid in south park?" Damiens face grew fed up and he face planted. "No. Pip." Token had never been close with that frenchie, he had even bullied the little boy back in elementary school. "What about him?" He soon realised his hands were free, meaning nothing was stopping him from escaping. Damien said nothing. "So you hit me and now you won't tell me shit?" What a waste of time! He could so be with Clyde right now...

Speaking of Clyde.

                                           ***

He could feel himself sinking into his bed, pillow wet from tears, stomach hungry for food. Token didn't care about him, he just wanted to make himself feel better for fucking up. Even worse, he called him Nichole! That bitch. He never understood what Token saw in her. Maybe he was just jealous, he was acting like a fucking 5 year old.

To no surprise his dad wasn't home so he decided to take the car out for a ride, not that his drunk pops would even notice. He hasn't driven in a while, it's was almost relaxing in a way. South park was so different from when he was little. SodaSopa was destroyed, City Wok was out of business, the whole foods was still missing. It used to be such a simple town.

There are good parts of town & bad parts of town. Clyde never really went into the run down areas as he feared of the people who lived there. He was alright with Kenny, but the others were scary to him. However today he had a change of heart, he took a turn over the train tracks into the shitty part of town.  Damn that place fucking sucks. Trash in every corner, if he had his windows down he could probably imagine the smell.

Part of him wanted to message Token, maybe let him explain himself but he was to stubborn. Though, he did expect Token to come to his house. Suddenly, he saw something majorly unexpected. Was that Damien? He was holding someone. What if they were dead? A million thoughts pulsed through Clydes mind and he wanted to reverse away until he saw a hint of purple. Was it Token? Surely not. Not every purple jumper belonged to his former friend...

Yet, he still found himself getting out the car and following the mysterious boy.

                                            ***
"Token, you laughed at Pips death." He wasn't wrong there. Token DID laugh, but it was 4th grade! It's not like he meant any harm. Again, a harsh silence arose on the two before Damien suddenly lost his temper. "I have a fucking knife and i'll USE IT." that escalated quickly, didn't it? Slowly he pulled a dagger from his pocket. Ok. He wasn't joking. He really considered running. Well he didn't really 'consider' it as his feet had already made a run for it. Damien ran after him too, where the fuck is he gonna run?

Thud.

He had collided with the one person he least expected to see. Clyde Donovan. In the flesh! Before he could say anything he was dragged along to a scrappy looking car. He forgot he was being chased by a crazy emo fag. "STEP ON THE GAS!" He yelled as Clyde struggled to belt up. "Dude! FUCK YOUR SEATBELT LETS GO!" Clyde reversed out and sped past Kenny's run down home.

For a second, it was silent. They were both trying to comprehend what had just went down. Soon enough, Clyde let out a giggle, creating a domino effect toward Token. They laughed like little kids. "Dude, you really- put your seatbelt on!!" Clyde giggled even harder at his stupidity. It was just like the good old times.

Soon enough the two calmed down a little and Token looked out of the window into the black starry sky. "It's a full moon." He mumbled as he stared into the glistening moonlight. "Sweet." Clyde pulled into his front yard. Was Token staying the night? it felt like it had been forever, but he wasn't exactly complaining. It wasn't too awkward either, he took himself upstairs as per usual and spread himself ontop of Clydes soft mattress.

"Oh dude weak your pillows all wet!" Clyde looked around almost nonchalantly before replacing the pillow, did he really cry THAT much? Slowly he sat beside his friend. He wanted to lay down on him like a pillow but the whole idea seemed gay. The silence stretched on for ages until Clyde finally spoke up.

"Dude, your my best friend. I'm willing to put this behind us if you are?" Token was so relieved to hear those words. They were like a melody to his ears. He smiled widely. "Yes, Clyde." And the two melted into a hug. Both having feelings for one another, both in denial. Clyde wanted the hug to last forever but soon Token pulled away, quite flustered.

"You got spare uniform?" Token asked as he slipped onto the floor. Clyde nodded and scooted himself over. "Sleep up here tonight." Before Token could protest, Clyde had rolled over and started to "snore" So childish.

He clambered into bed with the brunette mess and shut his eyes. He was so happy to have his friend back, even if all these unsure feelings were floating through his head. He felt a warm touch rub against him. It was Clyde. He had his warm soft arms wrapped around him. Scared to wake him, Token allowed this and slowly drifted into a well deserved sleep.

Guys ive been getting sm reads lately! my 1st part has 11 views atm! I'm so happy you are enjoying my writers block LOL! Leave any suggestions for you have in the comments, ily guys <33

-Writer