hot spring (14)

~

You talk to Joseph for a little bit about your stands and then he tells you where the hot spring is. You thank him and walk out, starting to walk over to where the hot spring is. You clutch Jotaro's jacket as you wear it, seeing him in the distance sitting in the hot spring. He sits with his back facing you, arms rested on the outside of the water. You see his back muscles, his tricep muscles, his tan exposed skin.

You already feel your face become hot at the sight of the backside of his torso alone. His hair is wet too, slightly slicked back. You walk up to the hot spring but still keep some distance since normally when you get into a hot spring, you get in naked. You don't want Jotaro to accidentally flash you.

"Hey..." You say softly. He turns his head and looks back at you. His face is flushed from the heat and steam of the hot spring, he looks really sexy. You blush really hard and look down slightly.

"Hi... Why are you here?" He asks deeply, not in any rude tone. You clutch his jacket a little bit.

"I know you don't like me coming over 'unannounced' but I wanted to give your jacket back... And... I also wanted to thank you for helping me the other night..." You look at his face. He nods a little bit and licks his lips. He turns his head away again and stands up slowly. You widen your eyes and glance at his bare ass. Fuck is was really nice, but it catches you off guard. You close your eyes and quickly turn around. Your face feels so hot, you know he notices it. You stand away from him, you hear him get out of the water.

"You can look now... Sorry..." He walks over to you. You slowly turn back towards him, you see he wrapped a towel around his waste, but he's still shirtless. You scan his upper body, dripping wet and slightly steaming from the heat of the water. He's very toned, perfect large muscles with no flaws. He's a total hunk and you find him so attractive. You look at his face, making eye contact with him.

"If you never showed up on Friday... I don't know what would've happened to me, so really, thank you." You say sincerely. He nods a little. You stare into his eyes for a few seconds and look down.

"Jotaro, I really want to learn more about what my stand can do..." You say softly. He crosses his arms. He stays quiet still, you look back up at him, he's still looking at you.

"Do you think you could help me?" You gulp. He exhales and looks down slightly.

"If I can..." He says deeply. You nod a little bit.

"Anything will help... I just know nothing about any of it." You slightly whimper. He nods a little and places his hand on your head, slightly tousling your hair.

"Okay okay, don't start whining now..." He says lowly. You blush and look down but smile softly.

"Do you want to get in the hot spring?" He asks you. You widen your eyes a bit. You never go into hot springs, you feel embarrassed being naked in front of others.

"Oh.. I'm okay..." A part of you does want to get in with him, but you also don't at the same time.

"You sure? It's relaxing." He tilts his head. You gulp and look at him. You really want to take this opportunity, he's asking you. You begin to slowly take off Jotaro's jacket, which you are wearing.

"Maybe I'll get in for a few minutes." You says softly. He nods a little bit and walks back over to the hot spring. He turns away from him as he removes his towel and gets back into the water. You begin to slowly take off your clothes, starting with your socks since your shoes are already inside the house. You remove your shirt and then begin to pull down your leggings, leaning over slightly. You look back and see Jotaro watching you. You heart begins to pound fast and hard in your chest. You get red.

"Uh.. Can you... Look away please?" You say in a shy tone. He huffs deeply and clenches his jaw, looking away from you. You take off your pants and fold them, placing them on the table along with your other clothes. You hesitantly slide down your panties and take off your bra, instantly bringing your arm over your chest to cover your nipples.

"Okay... I'm getting in now.." You speak softly, walking over to him. You lean over and place your hand on his shoulder to balance yourself to step in since there wasn't really stairs to get in. You bring your right foot down but your left foot quickly slips on the side of the hot spring, making you begin to fall backwards. You gasp but are instantly met with a large pair of arms around your waist. You look back and see Jotaro had used his stand to catch you. You breathe a bit heavy as Star Platinum sets you down beside Jotaro. You use both of your arms to cover your breasts. You feel quite embarrassed now, from falling to getting naked in front of him.

You try to avoid looking at him, you know you'll become more flustered. You look down at the water slightly and blush hardcore. The water definitely felt really nice on your muscles, it began to help you relax.

You finally look up at Jotaro. He brings his arms up and rests them on the outside of the hot spring, his arm slightly behind you. He leans his head back and closes his eyes. You gulp and watch him, finding him so attractive that it makes your hard pound in your chest. You whimper softly and hug your breasts more. You look around his backyard area, it's really pretty. His mom has a beautiful garden.

You look back at Jotaro and see him looking at you. You gulp and look back into his eyes. He's a bit flushed, from the heat but maybe from something else. You feel tense, embarrassed, nervous.

"Move your arms down...Relax..." He speaks deeply. You gulp and giggle a little bit.

"You sure you don't just wanna stare at my boobs?" You look at his face. He furrows his eyebrows a bit and become a bit more red, looking away from you.

"Yare yare daze..." He mumbles. You giggle quietly, seeing him become a little nervous.

"I'm just messing with you Jotaro..." You say softly. You are hesitant to move your arms, you've never had a man see your boobs before and you are very worried he will judge your body, although you don't think he's that type of person, but you still don't know his personality 100%.

You do as he says and slowly remove your arms from your chest, exposing your breasts to him. He continues to look at you. You slowly look at his face and notice his face become a bit more red.

You see him glance at your boobs but instantly look away, seeming to be nervous. You expected him to look at your breasts, at least once anyway, but you feel your heart beating so hard you feel it in your throat.

It's slightly awkward, but peacefully quiet. You bring your hands under the water and place them on your lap. You try your best not to look too hard at Jotaro, you don't want to accidentally see his dick.

"What made you decide to go to the party on friday?" You ask softly and look at his face. He looks at you and breathes in slowly.

"You know just... Nothing else to do on a Friday night." He brings his hands behind his head. You nod a little bit. There seems to be so much tension between the two of you. You wonder if he's uncomfortable or if he thinks you're attractive, you can't tell what he's thinking.

You feel something on your leg under the water, looking down you see Jotaro's hand sliding onto your thigh. You gulp the lump that has formed in your throat and watch as his hand gently squeezes your thigh. His hand is so large, you feel tense and confused as to why he's doing this. His thumb slowly rubs against your skin, causing your head to feel fuzzy from the adrenaline.

You've never had a boy touch you like this before...

~