dinner with 2 jojos (5)

~

When you got home, you were so happy that it was finally the weekend. This week was tiring for you. You took a nice warm shower, changed into some comfy clothes and laid in bed, beginning to do some homework.

A few hours into doing your work, you just could not stop thinking about Jotaro. You really wanted him to answer your question, but he was such a stubborn asshole to you. It was bothering you so much that you decided you should go bother him so he gives in and tells you.

You get up and get changed into your normal clothes, a cute white Skirt and a light blue top. You put on your shoes and begin to walk to Jotaro's house. It was nice out so you actually enjoyed the walk and the views.

You felt nervous as you approached Jotaro's house again. You went up to the door and gently knocked on the door.

"Dad, could you get that?" You hear a female say. You stand and play with your fingers.

"Sure!" You hear a deep male voice say before opening the door. You look up and see a tall, muscular old man with a grey beard. You blink a few times and scan him. He looks a bit like Jotaro, but just old. Is this his dad or something?

"Ohh! Hello young lady, who are you?" The man says nicely with a grin on his face. You blush a little as you look at him.

"Oh... I'm here for Jotaro." You talk softly and nicely. His eyes widen with pure happiness.

"Oooh! Jotaro! There's a girl here for you!" He turns and yells. He looks back at you again and smiles.

"Names Joestar, Joseph! I'm Jotaro's Grandfather." He holds his large hand out towards you. You giggle a little bit and shake his hand.

"Nice to meet you sir, I'm y/n." You giggle.

"Ah, you're very pretty...Too pretty for Jotaro..." He whispers that last part and chuckles to himself. You laugh nervously and gulp.

"Jotaro!" He turns and yells again.

"What is it old m-" Jotaro stops talking as he sees you in the doorway. He walks over and stares blankly at you. He wears a black t shirt and sweatpants. You look up at him.

"This girl is here for you Jotaro, why didn't you say you had a girlfrienddd?" Joseph laughs quietly and polks Jotaro's arm. Jotaro rolls his eyes.

"God... She's no where close to being my girlfriend, old man..." He sighs. Joseph raises his eyebrows.

"Ooh no, I'm sorry for assuming." He waves his hands in the air a little. You giggle a little at him. You like Joseph.

"What do you want, y/n?" Jotaro groans and leans against the door frame, crossing his arms. You look up at him.

"I want answers to my questions..." You say sternly.

"Questions? What are her questions, Jotaro?" Joseph says, he stands beside Jotaro. Jotaro looks at Joseph with a glare.

"She's a new stand user." He says quietly and deeply. You gulp and look at Jotaro confused. Why would he tell his grandfather that?

"Really?? Well that's a bit funny then, isn't it? I'm a stand user too" Joseph chuckles. You gulp and watch him and look at Jotaro. Well that answered your question.

"Well how about miss y/n stays over for dinner tonight and we can answer any questions she has?" Joseph smiles. Jotaro widens his eyes a little bit at him. You smile softly.

"Really?" You look up at Joseph. He laughs and nods.

"Of course!" He lets you come inside. Jotaro looks annoyed and confused. You take off your shoes and thank Joseph politely for letting you inside.