cuddles (19)

~

You run over to Jotaro and go onto your knees as he sits on the ground. You are a bit panicked, shaking from the adrenaline and fear. Your eyes wide, you place your shaky hands onto Jotaros' cheeks for a moment and scan him.

"Are you okay? Did he fix you?" You look at his face. His eyes are also wide, lips slightly parted and skin flushed.

"Yea...Yea, I think so." He nods a bit, seeming to be in shock. You let go of his face and grab his arm gently and examine it. His skin seems to be returning back to its' normal color, so you feel a sense of relief.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" You look into his eyes. He looks into yours and shakes his head a little.

"No, I'll be fine." He glances over at Lucas who struggles to stand up.

"We should get you home Jotaro, I don't want to be near him anymore." You stand up and dust off your knees. You go behind him and hold onto his arm in an attempt to help him stand up. He does, and you both begin to walk away from Lucas, going towards Jotaros' house. You hold onto Jotaros' arm as you two walk, both of you quite silent.

"I was really not expecting any of that." Jotaro mumbles deeply as you walk with him. You look down at your feet as you walk. You kind of laugh a little bit.

"Neither was I..." You blush.

"How did you even figure out that you could beat him that way?" He looks down at you. You let out an exhale and look up now.

"It was just a wild card guess to be honest." You look up at him. He blinks at you and grins softly. You blush even more and look away from him, a little embarrassed.

"Well...Thank you...You really saved my ass." He speaks lowly, sounding like he doesn't say "thank you" very often. You nod a little.

You eventually make it to Jotaros' house and you both go inside, taking your shoes off. You see Joseph walking over from the kitchen, he's wearing a cooking apron and a chef hat. You and Jotaro look at him as he walks over, smiling.

"Hey you two, how was school?" He smiles. Jotaro blinks at him oddly, probably from Josephs' getup.

"It was fine until we got attacked by an enemy stand
user on the way home, y/n saved my ass since I couldn't really use Star Platinum against him." Jotaro sighs as tosses his backpack on the couch. Joseph raises his eyebrows.

"A stand user? What happened?" He asks.

You two explain the situation to him, he listens and ponders with his arms crossed.

"Oh my god, that's a pretty crazy stand." He shakes his head a little. Jotaro nods slightly and rubs his arms, they are probably sore. Jotaro walks to his room, you watch him and then look at Joseph.

"Are you cooking?" You grin softly. You feel exhausted from that fight, it was the first time you ever actually beat somebody up before.

"I am baking blueberry muffins, I found a pretty nice looking recipe. You can have one once they are out if you'd like." He grins. You smile at him.

"Thank you Joseph, I'd love to have one. Just let me know." You smile. He winks at you as you walk away towards Jotaros' room. You go down the hallway and peek into Jotaros' bedroom since the door is open. He's sitting on his bed, looking tired and upset. You pout a little and slowly walk into his room, softly closing the door behind you. You walk up and stand in front of him.

"Are you okay?" You speak softly. He looks down and stays silent. You gulp a little as he takes off his hat and tosses it on his desk.

"Jotaro?" You tilt your head a little. He places his hands on his face slightly.

"I don't normally lose that easily... I couldn't think of any other way I could've won, and I still can't." He sighs. You watch him as he pouts, you probably slightly bruised his ego from saving his ass. You kind of laugh a little.

"Jotaro, it's okay... That kind of stand was just not meant for Star Platinum to fight. Your stand is absolutely amazing and so much cooler, faster and stronger than mine and probably half of the other stands out there." You cross your arms and watch him and he rubs his face. He seems to be quite upset by this for some reason.

"If you weren't there I would've died... Can you believe that? Me dying to a dumbass stand like that?" He shakes his head a little in disbelief. He's definitely a little insecure about this right now.

"Hey, I'm pretty sure there are so many stands I would never stand a chance against... Don't worry about this one." You lean over slightly to be more face to face with him. He lifts his head and looks at you. He nods a little and exhales through his nose. You grin softly.

"Besides, I doubt there are many stands like that one, so if another person decides they wanna fight you, you'll most likely have an advantage." You grin. He grins a little and shakes his head again, starring deep into your eyes. You look into his and feel your face become hot.

"How come you've been ignoring me lately, Jotaro?" You whisper softly. He looks into your eyes and brings his hand up to your face, placing his hand on your jaw and cheek. He gently rubs his thumb against your skin as his eyes look at the details of your face. You gulp a little bit as you feel his other hand snake onto your waist. Your heart begins to beat harder, he slides his hand slightly more onto your hand and then leans back onto his bed, taking you with him. You squeal quietly as he lays back on his bed and you are now laying on top of him.

"I'm tired..." He sighs and closes his eyes, taking his hand off your face but keeping the other hand on your waist. You grin a little bit.

"Do you want to take a nap?" You whisper as he moves to get more comfortable with you on top of him. He spreads his legs slightly and you lay in between them, you lay your head on his chest.

"Yes." He whispers and keeps his hand on your back. You listen to his heart beat as you close your eyes, slowly beginning to drift off into sleep.

Jotaro was warm as you cuddled with him.

~