is it true? {54}

The next morning you awake happy and excited for school.

Crazy, right?!

Since you and Jotaro have become official, school life has been quite nice for you. The bullying has stopped entirely due to Jotaro's popularity and all the girls try to befriend you. Obviously you ignore their sad attempts to win you over to try to get close to Jotaro, but you enjoy the fact that you don't dread school anymore.

You get ready for the day; putting on your uniform, some makeup, doing your hair, and eat breakfast before grabbing your things and walking to school. It was a nice morning, a little chilly but nothing a sweater couldn't fix.

Since Jotaro walks to and from school, you usually meet in the mornings down the pathway to walk to school together, which is exactly where you were headed right now. You already see him in the distance, standing there waiting for you. This makes you smile.

He's such a cute boyfriend.

Remember when he hated you?

Remember when you hated him?

He stands and watches you as you walk up to him with a grin on his face.

"There she is." He smirks with a cigarette in between his lips. You giggle and jog up to him, giving him a big hug. His large arms wrap around you, squeezing softly. You huff and lift your head, bringing your hand up to his cigarette. He moves his head a bit.

"Hey, put that out." You giggle. He grunts a bit.

"But I just lit it." He complains. You go on your tippy toes and kiss his cheek.

"Who cares, it stinks, besides it wastes money." You place your hands on your hips and give him a sassy look. He stares down at you and rolls his eyes. He exhales through his nose and softly takes the cigarette out of his mouth.

"The things I do for you, y/n..." He shakes his head a little and walks to the trash can and tosses it in. You walk beside him.

"How are you doing this morning?" You smile. He smiles with teeth which makes you even happier.

"Well I was better with my cigarette but you'll suffice." He kisses your forehead and continues walking with you. You giggle at his joke.

You eventually arrive at school and begin walking to your first class with Jotaro. You are enjoying biology a bit more now as well since it's your only class with him. As you walk down the hallways with him people make it so obvious that they are looking at you two together. It's been the turn of the century at this school that Jotaro got a girlfriend...

Still.

Everyone was so certain Jotaro liked no one and could never like anyone. Now that you're his girlfriend, everyone is just so shocked.

You notice some girls giggling and you assume they are gossiping about how sexy Jotaro looks, but as you look over, you notice they are looking at you.

This makes you feel a bit odd considering the girls are usually looking at Jotaro with goo goo eyes. As you're in thought, a girl comes up from behind you.

"Hey, Y/N?" She says out-loud. You stop and turn to look at her. Jotaro stops and glances back at the girl who got your attention.

"Is it true?" She asks. You furrow your eyebrows. Her little group of friends behind her giggle in their circle.

"Is what true?" You furrow your eyebrows slightly, confused by her question. She looks back at her friends and giggles.

"Nevermind." She chuckles. She looks up at Jotaro and blushes. She then turns away and jogs to her friends who all continue laughing. You stand with the most confused look on your face. You look up at Jotaro who also raises a brow in concern of their behavior. He ushers you back gently and you continue walking to class.