five.

SUNNY *ೃ

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

.
.
.

(a/n: we're still in a flashback about dane and sunny's affair from the beginning :)) )

a couple months later i was helping cara plan for her wedding. did i see dane more? yes. did we do things behind cara's back even though i didn't want to? shamefully, yes. yes we did.

i never felt guilty in the moment with him. i felt like he was all mine and cara didn't even exist. but after it all she did exist.

i stood by this woman while having quickies with her fiancé. i help this woman find the theme of her wedding while swallowing her fiancé's kids. i help this woman as her maid of honor and let her man eat me out.

and the best friend of the year award goes to me, obviously.

hope you caught the sarcasm.

now, i was watching cara get her dress. guilt stirred in me. i'm letting her get married to a cheater. but what's even worse, i'm the woman he's cheating with.

cara came out in this beautiful dress. this was the one, this was the dress. this is the one she would be walking down in.

"cara, i think this is the one." her face lit up. she hugged me tightly.

"okay, okay. i'm gonna buy it." she turned to look at herself in the mirror, she looked stunning. and just thinking about her finding out her best friend is messing around with her fiancé broke me. this time, i'm ending it with dane. she deserves better. i'm giving him a chance to start over. i'm giving me a chance to start over.

"sunny, i'm grateful for you. you have been my ride or die since middle school. we've been through thick and thin, and now we're here. i have no regrets making you my maid of honor. i trust you and i love you." she hugged me again, and i hugged her back. guilt was really attacking me today.

"oh, can you meet with dane's sister? her name is kyra. she's a photographer and im trying to get her prices so she can shoot at the wedding." i nod.

.
.
.

i walk inside a restaurant. a waitress comes up to me asking if i was part of a party or if i was just coming to eat.

"i'm looking for kyra. kyra evans?" the waitress checks for the name and has me follow behind her.

i saw kyra and she was beautiful. the genes in this family. she looked nothing like dane, but she was absolutely gorgeous.

"hi, i'm sunny!" i put my hand out and she shakes it.

"cara couldn't be here?" she scoffs annoyed. i'm taking she doesn't necessarily like her.

"yeah, i guess she had other stuff to do, she sent me here."

"cara doesn't like me. i told her to her face that she doesn't deserve to get married to my brother because she's a little gold digger. she always uses him for his money." she rants. i just wanted a price!