seven.

SUNNY *ೃ

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

.
.
.

(a/n: we're still in a flashback about dane and sunny's affair from the beginning :)) )

the wedding was today, was i even ready? cara for sure was, she wouldn't shut up about getting married at her bridal shower and bachelorette party.

was i getting a little upset that she was getting married to dane? yes. did she have him first? yes. was i allowed to be upset? no. but i was.

i had left cara to be alone so she could get ready. i saw the room dane was getting ready in. i had an urge to go in, but i didn't know if anyone was in there.

i fulfilled my urge. i knock and open the door. thank god, it was just him. he looked handsome.

he saw me and wouldn't stop staring at my body. i was wearing a maxi teal dress. it hugged my body, revealing curves i never thought i had.

"is there something you need, sunny?" he asked me. i just stared at him. what did i come in here for? what did i need? him. i need him.

"you, i want you. right now." as soon as the came out of my mouth, i was embarrassed.

"that was stupid. sorry. wow, that was incredibly stupid. you're getting married, what am i thinking? wow, i am so sor-" he pulls me closer to him, he starts with little kisses down my neck. i've missed his touch.

"i know you missed me." he says cockily.

"if you're gonna be cocky, we can stop." he bites my lip, and then kisses me passionately. we walk back into the wall.

his hand creep up my dress and down my panties. his fingers find their way to my vagina. his pace is slow, and he works his way faster. i keep my moans quiet.

"you missed this, huh? dirty girl, longing for my hands to be in you and on you."

his pace continues faster and i come on his fingers. he slowly pulls them out and licks them. i smirk.

"he slides my panties down and slides his pants, then boxers down. he picks me up and inserts his dick slowly into me.

i throw my head back, missing this feeling. he starts with a slow pace. making me whimper.

"faster dane, go faster." i beg him.

"you want me to go faster?" he smirks at me, but i really did need for him to go faster, ge was teasing me and i hated it.

"stop teasing and fuck me."

"your wish is my command." he throws me onto the couch behind us and fucks me like no tomorrow. i scratch my nails deep into his back.

"who do you belong to?" he whispered in my ear. i bite my lip.

"i belong to you, dane." i moan his name repeatedly. he thrusts get faster and harder. what was he doing to me. i have been dick whipped.