twentynine.

SUNNY

@ sulking in the sheets of her bedroom

.
.
.

last night was one of the most painful things i've encountered. what were we doing for real? being together? it seems like a waste at this point. why would you tell me you want to be with me forever, now knowing it's not crossing your mind like it used to. it just didn't even make sense.

i'm in my sheets. i couldn't even get up. i decided to call work off for everyone. i couldn't bear even getting up. i even wore his sweatshirt to bed. just to feel less lonely. i know i sent him to the couch but missed everything about him.

a slight knock is heard. i peep slightly, the door is cracked. i see olivia pop her head through the door?

when olivia came home last night, i told her everything. she comforted me throughout the night. she stayed with me till i fell asleep in her arms. she really is the best sister anyone could ask for.

"how you doing?" her voice filled with much concern. i put my face into the pillow. i felt like screaming. i hated feeling like this.

"okay. fair. let's go get our nails done? like old times, maybe even get our hair done? i'd love to do some shopping while i'm here." if i'm honest, i didn't want to leave. i didn't want to move anywhere. i didn't feel like being girly today.

"liv, with all respect, hell no. i don't want to go out." she tugs at my ankle. i flip her off, expressing my annoyance. i told her i did not want to go out.

"listen, it'll make you feel way better. you'll feel like a bad bitch. dane may apologize." may apologize? that's the last thing i even want. i want to swing on him.

"please!" she pleads. she always does this whiny voice to get what she wants. every time it works. not this time.

"liv, no." i turned and sat myself up.

"i do not want to go out, i do not want to do anything but be sad." i thought that would possibly have her leave me, it didn't.

she pulled my ankle and slid me down the bed. when i tell you my head slammed on the floor, i felt like it was my death date.

"yeah, so be ready in 30 minutes. or next time, i'll beat your ass." i slowly sit up and rub the back of head. i'm going to beat that bitch for real. i decided to get ready; i'm not about to put up with more of my sister's antics.

"you're a bitch." i spat towards her direction. she laughs in an evil manner. i'm will fight her.

i rub my head in the spot it was hurting most. she's going to pay.

i walk in the closet to find anything to wear. a sweatsuit stood out. yes, i was in that mood. i knew my sister would possibly kill me for even thinking of doing such.

i decided to go with baggy jeans, cropped white tank and white sandals. it was simple, yet cute.

i grab the clothes and begin taking a shower. i walked in the bathroom. i could tell he wasn't in here, not this morning.

dane always got up before me. he makes this mess i always complain about. he leaves the toothpaste out and his floss. but today, it was different. the toothpaste wasn't out. neither the floss.

i wasn't going to let that get me down. i start the shower. i take one look at myself in the mirror. i sigh deeply. the label thing didn't even matter as much anymore. i just wanted the comfort of my man.

i undress myself and step in the shower. i felt the warm water hit my body quickly.

.
.
.

i walk down the stairs, i notice my sister impatiently sitting on the couch.