epilogue.

SUNNY

@ weeks before the wedding

.
.
.

i've waited a long time for this. it was weeks before our wedding. dane and i were getting married after going through so much shit.

"i want the cake to be vanilla." i whined to dane as he and i were going back and forth on cake flavors.

he rolled his eyes at me. i was getting irritated that this was the one thing we couldn't agree on. i sigh deeply not trying to get too angry at him.

"sunny. i don't want to eat vanilla cake." it's been nice having dane in the decision making process, it's made things much easier than i expected. necessarily it takes a while for wedding planning, but with his input we've been things done quickly. which is why we scooted up our wedding date. we just want to finally get married.

"personally, you don't have to eat the cake dane." he threw his hands up in the air. i could see he was finally getting irritated with me.

"but i want to eat the cake. and i like my cake, like i like my woman. chocolate." whispering it in my ear. it sent shivers down my spine.

"and i like my cake like i like my man. vanilla." i mock. he rolls his eyes. he thought with that little comment i would give up and eat chocolate.

"and plus, you tasted vanilla for a long time before me." he opens his mouth as he didn't know what to say.

a worker cuts in our conversation and has both our attention.

"to make it fair to both of you, we can do later flavors. one layer is vanilla and the other is chocolate." was this lady a genius. i and think she didn't want to here us bicker any longer. which is absolutely fair.

"wow, we'll take it." i say to her and look at dane for confirmation.

"we'll do the layer-flavored cake." i bring my lips to his and give his the biggest kiss. differences were settled.

.
.
.

"yeah, you're not coming." dane groans ad loudly as humanly possible. i just laugh at him.

"what about all those strippers and their hands on you? i have to be there, making sure they don't overstep any boundaries." i wipe the makeup off my face from being out earlier. i look at dane through the mirror and just laugh.

"dane, baby. i'll be fine. strippers have boundaries. it's just one night with fake police officers and firefighters." that sent him over the edge. he comes up behind me and wraps his hands around my waist.

"police officers and firefighters you say? i guess that's fine." he had to be fucking with me. this man was just upset about the fact i was having strippers at my bachelorette party.

"really?" i turn to face him. i wrap my bands around his neck.

"hell, no!" i smirk knowing i was right. he starts leaving me small kisses on my neck. i roll my head back as he reaches my sweet spot.

"i think you should let me show you what those strippers can't do to you." i raise my eyebrows at him.

"i will definitely need a demonstration, mr. evans." i walk out of our bathroom and feel a hand slap my ass.

"ms. cameron, i would gladly love to show you." he runs up behind me and picks me up. i get thrown on the bed. he passionately starts to kiss me. his lips make their way to my neck and kisses the area yet again.

i feel his hand trail down in my panties. he rubs my clit through my panties very lightly and slowly. i craved him to go faster.

"don't tease me." i make eye contact and his eyes darken. he continues his pace on my clit. i moan slightly.