six.

SUNNY *ೃ

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

.
.
.

(a/n: we're still in a flashback about dane and sunny's affair from the beginning :)) )

we didn't talk for weeks. he didn't hit me up and i didn't hit him up. he was clearly mad at me, which wasn't understandable. he sat there and begged for my to take him and choose him. then he gets upset when i tell one person about us?

i've seen him around, but it was mainly just us ignoring each other. at least he can some happiness in his relationship without cheating.

the wedding was just days away. i'm happy for my best friend. she's getting married to a dickwad. did i like that stupid ass dickwad, absolutely. but i have no feelings.

we had rehearsal for the wedding today. i got partnered up with dane's best man. who was looking absolutely hot and funny. his name was prince. prince looked like a prince.

he was about 2 inches taller than dane. had black hair with little grays, chiseled chin, light brown eyes , perfect shaped lips, and a stubble that fit his face perfectly. also to mention, his ass was absolutely stunning to look at.

we did harmless flirting during rehearsal. it didn't make dane too happy, which is my plan.

i took my hand and touched prince's face. he began to blush. i look towards dane, his hazel eyes, weren't so hazel.

"i'm in love with your stubble. it's so handsome on you." prince takes my hand and places small kisses on it. my heart flutters a bit.

"i like your face." he said back to me. im smile like a child who did something they weren't supposed to be doing. i heard footsteps come behind prince and i.

cara.

and dane. both of them came.

"i sew the maid of honor and best man are getting along too well." she giggles and raises an eyebrow.

"yes, a little too well." dane says in a joking way, but he was not joking. he stares at me in anger.

"uh, cara. do you know where the bathroom is?"

"i'd take you but i have to check on something. dane can you take her?" shit.

dane makes the first move and i come behind him. i did not want to be alone with him.

the journey to the bathroom was quiet. as we make it to the bathroom, my body is pinned to the wall abruptly.

dane pushed me into the wall.

"dane, what the fuck?" he confuses me. i can't keep up.

"more like, sunny, what the fuck? flirting with my best man? god, who's next my groomsmen? my dad?" i smirk when he says dad. because if i have to, i will.

"dane, we're over. what he had his done, baby boy. now if you excuse me, i need to use the the little ladies room." i try to escape his hands pinning me to the wall. he grabs me and hold tighter.