seventeen.

SUNNY
  couple years later

.
.
.

i'm at the most happiest stage of my life. i've been in a 3 year relationship with tobais. it's been super healthy.

it's been a while. i know, i still regret what i am risking with him. every waking moment, i think of the day he finds out about dane.

'well sunny, why won't you tell him? it's been 3 years.' that's the problem. it's been 3 years. i feel like this is a secret i would take to the ground and burn it.

tobais is such a good boyfriend. me being a good girlfriend? i don't know about that.

to catch you up:

cara ended up giving birth to a beautiful baby girl. we sort of becoming friends again. obviously she needs my trust back.

i helped her get to the hospital in time to give birth. and she was grateful for that. we had a conversation about the whole thing and she was understanding. at least i think so?

but, i know we're on good terms. the part that makes me nervous is, she knows i haven't told tobais about dane and i. she could tell him whenever.

she's now, having another child with carter. the girl she had ended up being carter's daughter.

sort of a relief? dane has no kids. at least i hope not, it's been 3 years since i've seen him.

"babe, i'm home!" the door slammed behind tobais. tobais and i got an apartment together.

i didn't want to move out of my old home. it's what had made me, me. it was an argument of course.

he felt like i wasn't trying to take the next step with him, blah blah blah. i'm still upset that i agreed to it, but i'm here now.

"hey baby, how was work?" he kissed me on lips.

"uh, i actually have good news." he sat down on the couch and began to untie his tie. i turn my body towards him, letting him know he had my full attention.

"dane, he's coming back tomorrow morning. so the office is hosting a welcome back party later that night."

dane was coming back. my dane. i would be able to see his precious handsome face. god, why am i in this relationship?

"oh, that's good. so you'll be out for how long?"

"actually, i need a date, hopefully the girl i want to talk will go with me." i smile at him.

"hm, i bet you, she would say yes." he leaned in close to my face.

"you think so?" i smirk and turn my face from him.

"i do. maybe you should ask her." i get up and head to the refrigerator.

he follows behind me like a puppy, i grab a water out the fridge. i close the fridge and he's behind the door.

"will you, sunny cameron, be my date tomorrow night?" he took my hand and kissed it.

"mm, no." his face dropped.

"i'm kidding, yes i will tobais monroe." he pulls me in for a hug. and gives me neck kisses.

"so, how was work?" he asked me.

oh yes, also, i'm finally working. enjoying something i love doing.

i have become a fashion designer. it took some work to get there, but i love what i do. i did start out little and now i'm slowly working my way to the top.