The Idiot Prince of the Vinuks

Elphaba had just gotten out of class early so she decided to go to the library to study. She was also walking and reading at the same time and by doing so she nearly got run over by a carriage. what in Oz name! she thought. she grabbed her book and slammed it on the cart near a certain prince's head. "Miss do you realize who this is!" she looks at the prince "you cart nearly ran me over and your sleeping?!" the prince looked at her quizly "uh its day time." pointing to the sky. Elphaba rolled her eyes.

Oz is this girl green? huh, that's weird. Oh, not in a bad way just different.....weird. "Oh, and by the way, my name is Fiyero Tigelaar. That's as in the crown prince of the Vinuks." Elphaba stared blankly at him. "Are you going to at least tell me your name?" she sighed "My name is Elphaba Thropp and yes I've always been green no I didn't eat grass as a child-" Fiyero cut her off " Woah hold on before you go on there green girl I never thought anything of it."

That caught her off guard "What?" "I don't think your skin is like gross or anything just weird.....in a different way." "Master Fiyero I know who you are and I am very much aware of your reputation which I, of course, disprove of and if you don't mind I'm heading off the library." Fiyero shrugged. "okay." Fiyero waved goodbye to his carriage driver and took out his schedule. why am I even reading this I'm not going to any of my classes. The next thing Fiyero knew was that a small rather short blond girl flirted with him. "Are you looking for something or someone?" she said and tossed her hair. "I was looking for the History building." A little Munchkin boy came up as well. "Oh, the History building is over there. come I'll show you-" The blond interrupted the munchkin."The class Just ended."

Fiyero smiled as he got an idea. "Well, what does one do for fun around here." "Nothing. Till now." The blond flirted. The munchkin on the other hand didn't get the question. "We've been studying," he said glaring at the blond. "Well," Fiyero started "I'd say we shall fix that right away. what are some swankified places in town." The blond exclaimed the Ozdust ballroom. "That sounds perfect. By the way, could I get your name?" "Of course," she giggled " My name is Galinda Upland of the Upper Uplands." Fiyero shouts out so everyone in the courtyard can hear that he is planning a party at the Ozdust ballroom later that night.

The munchkin beat Fiyero asking Galinda to the dance. "Miss Galinda I hope you save at least one dance with me...waiting right by your side....all night." Galinda glanced at Fiyero who looked to be examining her roommate's sister Nessarose she thinks her name is. "Oh, that's so kind Bick," the munchkin interrupts her "Boq" he repeated again after she called him Bick before meeting Fiyero. "You see that girl in the chair?" Boq nods as he sees her. "It would be so kind of you if you asked her to the dance. Could you do that for me?" he looks back at Galinda. "I would do anything for you." he runs up to Nessa "uh Miss Nessarose I have something to ask you." and Boq wheeled Nessa away.

Fiyero realizing what Galinda did was rather impressed. "You are good. So I'll pick you up around 8?" Galinda nods and runs up to her room. she flopped on the not realizing that Elphaba was sitting on her bed reading or was reading before Galinda came in and was raising an eyebrow at her. Galinda didn't care if her ugly green roommate was in the room she was too happy thinking about what she was going to wear at the Ozdust. and she couldn't wait for her date with the crown prince of the Vinuks.

The scarecrow looked mortified at the sight of him going out with Glinda. He really hoped they wouldn't learn that's him in human form. the tin man on the other hand couldn't keep his mouth shut. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST AGREED TO GLINDA MANIPULATING ME TO ASK NESSA TO THE DANCE!" Glinda's eyes were wide. "Oh, my Oz Boq whatever happened to you?" "I told you the Witch turned me into this of her own free will." "You mean Elphaba did this?" "yes" "Boq you know she isn't wicked and evil I mean you've seen her yourself you met her you know her how could you say that!?" The scarecrow answered instead. "Remember he has no heart he's heartless and he believes in all the crap Madame Morrible and the Wizard tell everyone." she nods "Hm no, your right scarecrow he's heartless. he's not the same sweet munchkin who had a terribly obvious crush on me."