Dorothy Arrives

A/N: Happy Easter! I think we see more of Shell. This does follow the movie so disclaimer I don't own that as well. Except the end. I somehow needed to make it transition to Glinda at the beginning of the cat fight scene. It works tho. I'm literally watching the movie as I typed the whole thing for lines and stuff because I can't remember even though I watched it two days ago.

Dorothy Gale felt the hit the ground. She opened her eyes and looked around to see if it was safe for her and Toto to leave. As she was leaving she grabbed Toto and a basket to carry and walked to the door. When she opened the door, she took note that she had not landed in Kansas but a bright place in a small town. This place is beautiful she thought looking around in amazement. She looked at Toto, who was still wrapped in her arms, and told him "Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

...
"I thought this place was the best place I've ever been to. Also.....what was Nessa doing before I uh...." asked Dorothy who didn't want to finish the question. "I believe Nessa was giving out awards." Said Glinda. Dorothy nodded. "Wait, I didn't know Nessa gave out awards." Fiyero said looking at Glinda who only rolled her eyes in an Elphaba way.
...

Dorothy noticed a bubble coming towards the town. "That's odd." She said to Toto. The bubble got larger as it came closer. Once it reached the ground in front of Dorothy, the bubble popped revealing a short blond woman in a light blue ball gown, tiara, and a matching wand. "Now I know I'm not in Kansas." Knowing people don't fly in bubbles in Kansas.

The blonde woman stepped forward towards Dorothy and asked her a question "Are you a Good Witch or a Bad Witch?" The girl in pigtails was startled by the blonde asking her that question "Who me?" The blonde nodded "I'm not a witch at all, I'm Dorothy Gale from Kansas." The blonde asked if the little dog was the witch. Dorothy explained that the dog was her dog and was definitely not a witch. "Well, I'm a little muddled. The Munchkins called me because a new witch has just dropped a house on the Wicked Witch of the East. And there's the house, and here you are and that's all that's left of the Wicked witch of the East." Said Glinda.

...
"Oz, I should have never told her about my crush on Glinda. If I didn't well we wouldn't have been in this situation" Boq said pointing to himself. Fiyero shook his head "Boq every one knew you had a crush on Glinda.......it was so obvious. You have no idea how many times Elphaba and I talked about it." Glinda turned her head when she heard her name being discussed by her two friends. Fiyero waived a hand to dismiss the topic.
...

Dorothy didn't believe what she saw under her house. It was two legs that were dressed in black and white socks with a pair of ruby slippers. "And so the Munchkins wanted to know is, are you a good witch or a bad witch." Glinda continued Dorothy shook her head "I already told you, I'm not a witch at all. Witches are old and ugly."

The Munchkins giggled. "What was that?" Asked Dorothy. Glinda chuckled "The Munchkins. They're laughing because I am a witch. I'm Glinda the Good" she said curtsying and Dorothy was surprised to hear that. "You are? Oh, I beg your pardon but I've never heard of a beautiful witch before." Glinda shook her head "Only bad witches are ugly." She said thinking about, not Elphaba, but Madame Morrible. "The Munchkins are happy because you have freed them from the Wicked Witch of the East." Dorothy was confused on what Munchkins were.

Small minded people who believed Elphie to be bad since she was born over her green skin Glinda thought. Poor Nessarose, I wonder when Elphie is gonna get here. I don't think I can deal with this on my own for very long. Glinda kept a smile on her face "The little people who live in this land. It's Munchkinland, and you are their national heroine, my dear." Glinda called for them to come out and slowly the Munchkins came out from their hiding spots.