Wicked Witch?

A/N: It is definitely not three in the morning when I type this. Yeah totally........ haha. 

Dorothy had no words to say. As everything around her went black and they returned to Glinda's room, Dorothy thought about everything she had just seen. After the last two things she witnessed, she felt uncomfortable being in the Emerald Palace. She wanted nothing more to leave as soon as possible. She felt back for the Witch; all she wanted was to apologize to her about killing her sister. Would the Witch believe her? She didn't know, but She's sure to find out sooner rather than later.

The Tin Man couldn't explain how he felt. He hated Elphaba, Nessa, and Fiyero with a passion. But he hated them for believing the lies told by  Morrible, but what he saw was the opposite of what Morrible had said. He may have no hart but Elphaba was his friend and she had done nothing wrong. Quite the opposite really. Fiyero wasn't even with Glinda, so why did he hate him? He was jealous that Glinda noticed Fiyero and had gotten a chance with him. Boq has every right to hate Nessa. After all she did keep him like a prisoner after Elphaba had left. 

Fiyero wanted to find his Fae so, he could just hold her and tell her everything is gonna be alright, but that's not how things work. She was all the way at Kiama ko morning him because she didn't know he was alive. It was awful when Glinda came back to Shiz all alone crying because her Elphie was gone. When she told him that he wanted to cry for his Fae, but he couldn't. He needed to be strong and promised himself and Glinda he was going to find Elphaba. He thinks its worse after witnessing his Fae be called a witch and balimed or things that she didn't even do. Fiyero would feel sick to his stomach if he wasn't a scarecrow. He can't he here, not after seeing all the horrors that happened. 

He saw Glinda, who looked like she might cry after watching everything that has played out. Fiyero went to hug her; to comfort his ex girlfriend. After all she is the one who was there for all it. "Glinda, is that all your are going to show us?" Glinda sniffled "No, its not. I'm giving us a break, so that all of this could sink into our brains. I'm going to show everything from our engagement to now. Maybe somehow find away to show maybe even before our engagement." All Fiyero could do was nod.

The Lion was just there. He was still scared of the Witch but that's because he's just scared of everything. But one of the less this was the truth; and he didn't know what to think of it.