You're gonna be popular

A/N: So today is the first day back at school since my vacation last week. I mean I get to see my best friends again so yay.

When the group made it to the Girls' dorm Galinda had already started the process of making Elphaba popular. "GALINDA NO LIP GLOSS!" Galinda sighed in frustration. "If you hold still Elphie it'll look nice!" "I said no." "Pwease" Galinda said with puppy dog eyes. Elphaba rolled her eyes. "Fine u can put makeup on me but no lip gloss for the love of Oz."

"EEEEEE OH ELPHIE DON'T WORRY YOU'RE GONNA LOOK ABSOLUTELY PERFECT AND ALL THE GUYS OF SHIZ WILL WANT TO BE WITH YOU AND JAJSISJ!" And Galinda started on the makeup.

The scarecrow was not pleased with this sight. "Are you kidding me! This is what they did after the Ozdust Ballroom?!" Glinda just smiled at him. "Of course, it is.......wait......you made that question sound like you were asking if that's what we did and u didn't know but wanted to know we after leaving." He just looked at her. "Like u had to have known Elphie and me to even wonder that." The scarecrow has his eyes widened. "I-.........you...are you trying to expose me?" Glinda looks at the scarecrow confidently. "If that's how you want to put it.....yes, yes I am." He just shuffled his feet and went back to watching the chaos of Galinda Upland giving Elphaba her famous makeover.

"ELPHIE HOLD STILL I DON'T WANT TO BURN YOU WITH MY HAIR STRAIGHTENER !"
"I'm sorry but you keep pulling my hair!" The scarecrow just shakes his head in amusement. This is the Elphaba and Galinda I know. Oz only knew how much I missed it. Glinda on the other hand was hoping once they get back to the present she could go to Elphaba and see what she's up to.

After 3 am Galinda had finally finished doing Elphaba's hair and makeup. "Alright now that we finished that I'm going to help you dress.......so that you aren't wearing that......." She made a face. "Frock." Elphaba rolled her eyes. Galinda you really don't have to do this." "Yes, I do. That's what makes me so nice."