The Escape

Wyatt's POV

Just like always Wyatt was left in the dark. Literally.

Wyatt really wasn't too upset about it. His mind went deep when he was bored. He really was just thinking about everything that had happened since Willa decided to make contact with humans. Had it really only been a couple months?

He barely remembered life without Addison. She was his everything. But he was clearly not hers. She had broken away from the pack and away from being his Tempus. That was a double wound all in its own.

He should have never tried to get in between Addison and Zed. If he could just keep his stupid mouth shut...

"Dog." A guard barked. (Hehe) Wyatt's head shot up from his hands on his knees. "Let's go."

The cage door opened and Wyatt got up, his joints and bones cracking and clicking into place. The guard pushed Wyatt with a baton and Wyatt stumbled forwards.

"Do not fall." The guard said. "I am not touching you."

"Yes sir." Wyatt said. This was getting dangerously close to what Containment had felt like.

"Walk." The guard grunted and Wyatt obeyed. He wondered where they were going and if he would see Addison or not. Maybe they were sending him back in the ring. The scary thought entered his mind.

No, Addison was off doing her plan. Which thinking back on it, had a lot of holes. Was she okay?

If she wasn't, he would fight with every breath in his body to keep her safe...or to avenge her.

They entered an ice room and Wyatt smelt the tangy smell of blood and the more familiar smell of Addison.

Those two things...did not mix well.

"What are you doing to her?!" Wyatt asked worridly.

She was in a corner. Deathly pale, almost blue.

"We just took some blood." The scientist said calmly. "She's fine."

"How do you know? She looks awful!" The scientist made to go closer to Addison. "You stay away from her or you'll regret it." He got close to the scientist and barred his teeth. "Stay back."

"Don't talk back mutt!" A guard shouted and punched the back of his head. With Wyatt's lack of a moonstone and lack of sleep he went down easy.

But that didn't mean the guard was done. He took out his silver knife and pressed it to Wyatt's cheek.

Wyatt scream and tears pooled in his eyes. His limbs thrashed but did nothing.

"P...please!" He whimpered as the pain when to higher level. "S...s...stop."

"You want me to stop?" Wyatt nodded,, dirt rubbing onto his face.The guard laughed in his face and spit, the liquid landing right on Wyatt's forhead.

"How's this?" He took the silver off but stomped on Wyatt's ribs. Wyatt groaned, tears leaking out the sides of his eyes.

The man kicked Wyatt's stomach a little more before leaving the room.

One guard was left in the corner. "Get the girl and Let's move." He said.

Wyatt nodded and quickly got up. The room spun and he dry gagged on the ground until a cough of blood splattered up his throat and onto the crystal clean ice.

"Why'd you mess the ground mutt?" The guard asked. "Clean it up."

"Yes sir." Wyatt looked around for a rag of some sort.