The Truth Revealed

Willa's POV

The vampires are here, in the Wolf Den?

Willa follwed Wynter up to the den. She stood with the rest of the wolves in a large circle but she couldn't see anything.

"Why have you come here?" Wayne asked. "Leave! You swore an oath!"

"No!" A familiar voice pleaded. "Please! Where is your other leader? The one before."

"Why does that concern you?"

"Because it concerns her!" The voice shouted. Then wheasing filled the cave. Willa winced, she remembered that sickness. "Please! Her brother, we can save him." It was Violet!

"So you did that to him!" Wayne roared.

"No! We found the cure years ago. We'll...we'll give it to you, if you help us."

"With what?"

"Stand up against the humans. They are going to attack, we've known that for months. The zombies are going to help them and we're...de..defenceless. We'll be wiped out."

"Won't that be good for the whole forest?" Wayne asked the cave laughing. Many wolves joined in.

"No! Because after they destroy us, they will come to you. Not just with the Monster Patrol but with werewolf hunters."

"Willa get up here!" Wayne said. "I know you are here!"

Willa obediently ran up the rock hill and did a back flip. She landed and looked at the vampires.

They were hunched over, some leaned on each other. Willa noticed Evon and Violet, the two of the three person leadership of the vampires but not Gavin.

Violet must of seen her confusion. "Gavin is dead." Gasps went from around the younger packmates who had known him.

"I'm...I'm sorry." Willa said. Violet nodded.

"We are not tricking you." Violet announced. "We have the cure." She pulled a shaking hand into her red fox fur blanket. It was a bottle filled with green leaves.

"It is Wolfsbane. Makes a werewolf go crazy, the way vampires go for blood. The cure is the leaves of the Wolfsbane. The part that makes the werewolf go crazy is the flower part. Go ahead, try it, it should work immediately. We'll wait. " Violet said. Willa grabbed the bottle. "Willa, one leaf should do the trick."

Willa ran from the cave clutching the small bottle. It would save her brothers life. She heard footsteps following her and briefly wondered who it was but focused on running.

She dashed into the cave. Wyatt's head was down and his hands and feet were spread out in the stone castings.

He looked up bleirily when Willa came in and lifted his head, then he dropped it and started breathing heavily.

Willa opened the jar and picked out one vibrant green leaf. She went up to Wyatt and opened his mouth. Wyatt woke and snarled at her, his moonstone glowing a sickly yellow. He coughed.

His moonstone was failing! Willa shoved the leaf in his mouth and gripped his head and jaw and forced him to chew.

He coughed and the pieces of leaf blew out of his mouth. Willa grabbed another leaf and while he was coughing stuck her hand in his mouth and put the leaf at the front of his throat.

He naturally swollowed. For couple of moments nothing happened. Then Wyatt's eyes opened.

They were bloodshot but the beautiful brown eyes were open.

"Wyatt!" Willa cried and through her hands around him.

Wyatt laughed. "What happened?" He asked. I was feeling so sick but now...I feel like I could run for years."

Willa smiled. She grabbed a huge stone hammer and pounded the stone casting and they each fell apart.

As she was hammering she said, "You've been sick for days. You were crazy, acting like some kind of animal."

"Ah, that's why I'm chained down." Wyatt said, flexing his newly freed hand.

At last he was free. He stepped forward to hug Willa. Then he frowned and glanced at the corner.

"Father?"

Addison's POV

Addison woke up tied to a cold chair. It seemed like it was made of ice. It was beautiful, light and dark blue veins traveled around the pale blue chair. Purple and green spalshes were scattered around the cold ice.

Her hands and legs were tied with a glowing yellow rope that burned whenever she tried to move.

Addison's breath made a cloud like smoke in front of her. The walls were made of light blue and purple crystal. There seemed to be no door.

"Hello?" Addison shouted. Her voice echoed. "Adrian!"

"Hello." A man said behind her. She whipped her head around.

He was dressed in a dark blue tunic with gold embroidery. He had a light blue long sleeved shirt rolled up. A silver cloth was wrapped around his stomach. He had on grey pants that fit as tight as normal jeans but were sweatpants material. On his feet were soft leather boots.

He walked to Addison's left studying her. His feet made no noise. Addison saw that he had white hair with strands of silver. His cool blue eyes swept over her.

"Who are you?" Addison asked.

"I am nobody." The man said in a coop voice. "Who are you?"

"I thought Adrian was helping me, we have white hair you and me and him." Addison said. "Who are we?"

"We are known to humans as angels."