The Potential Danger

Willa's POV

Willa groaned as a howl awoke her from her sleep. It told everyone to get up. She hated going to human school the few days thay had done it. But Addison's point of becoming more familiar with Seabrook was a good one.

She knew that Addison was a good person but taking over her job in the pack did not make Willa like her. Addison got too much because she was the Great Alpha. No Wolf Trials and now becoming alpha of the pack.

She couldn't believe Wyatt would defend her like that. Wyatt had never fought Willa before. Only in training would he attack her. Her small scrach had healed because of her moonstone.

She had yielded because the pack was watching their every move. Alpha and beta were a team and were supposed to be the ones looked up on, the role modals. Willa didn't want her pack to feel uneasiness that the alpha and beta weren't getting along.

Wyatt had apologized last night for fighting her and admitted that he probably could have handled it better with words instead of fighting. Willa understood that the natural instinct of a werewolf was to fight instead of use words.

It was hard to control and werewolves occasionally couldn't. Like Addison attacking Zed or Winona attacking Mr Hunt. It was easier to control as you got older. For teenagers it was the hardest because they had the strength of an adult but the emotions and willpower of a kid.

Willa wearily got out of her bed and stretched out. Why did school have to be in the day? It was just unnatural.

Willa yawned and stumbled out into the hallway and up to the Wolf Den. She stretched. She saw the teen wolves in the Wolf Den. Everyone else was asleep.

Wyatt laughed at Willa's sleepy eyes. "Hey sleepy wolf."  She pushed him out of her way.

"Ohhh grumpy wolf." Wyatt smiled.

"Stop it." Willa commanded. "Why are you so happy?"

"I'm happy to be out of that prison and I'm happy I'm a werewolf." Wyatt said. "I'm happy I have my pack."

"I don't want to be happy." Willa said growling at his smile. "I'm tired."

"Everyone is." Wyatt said looking out at the twenty or so wolves gathered in a group.

"Where's Addison?" Willa asked.

"Oh, she went to school early. Something about classes?" Wyatt scratched his head. "I don't know. Some human thing."

Willa rolled her head. Great, Addison doing something non-wolf. Willa gave a quiet howl and left the den. She nodded to the lookout, Warren as they passed.

They ran through the woods and Willa felt more awake. The wild flowers and scents of the forest woke her up pretty quick.

They emerged from the woods. "We're fearless wolves. Be tough. Don't let anyone near you. These humans are monsters." Willa told them. For once no one argued like they did the first time they went to human school.

Willa led her pack into the school just before the bell rang. When it rang, all the wolves looked up and howled. The humans looked terrified.

Willa growled at them. Everything was right in the world. Until a cheerful face from the humans came up to them.

"Hi werewolves! Remember me?" Zed the zombie asked.

Willa groaned internally. "Zombie, step aside."

"I'm Zed!" He said very friendly.

"Where's Addison?" Wyatt asked.

"She's in Principal Lee's office." Zed said with a smile. "She told me to lead you there." He turned around and walked down a hallway. Willa signaled to the pack and they all followed him.