The Normal Life

Wyatt's POV

Wyatt stood next to Willa and Willow. Willa held two moonstone necklesses. Both stones were just shards but they would get to carve them soon.

Willa threw the necklesses down so every werewolf could agree to the new addition and so that they could throw it closer to the moonstone.

Willa ran down to the moonstone and placed the necklesses down. A blue light filled the room as they were charged. Willa ran up to the Tall rock and gave them to Willow.

"Wyatt is our beta. He has spoken the promises and has never let us down. We, welcome you Wyatt, back into the pack." Willow said. She put the moonstone on Wyatt's neck.

Wyatt snarled, feeling the familiar energy course through his bones. His fangs pierced his gums, showing themselves. His ears grew to a tip. Claws grew from under his skin pushing the nails away. His brown bangs grew white. His clothes changed in a burst of blue light to werewolf clothes.

Willa looked like she was going to cry. Wyatt smiled for the first time in a long time. He finally was back in the pack. Now it was Addison's turn.

"Addison, our Great Alpha, has saved us once again. She has spoken the promises and stands to them always. We welcome you Addison, back into the pack." Willow said and put the neckless over her head.

Addison growled and her teeth grew, her ears sharpened to a point, her nails grew out longer. A flash of blue light and Addison was in her werewolf clothes again.

The pack let out a howl. They were finally complete again. The family was together.

Willow redid the marks on Wyatt and Addison. They were as cold as ever but Wyatt was so glad to have them again.

Willa came over to him after the ceremony and hugged him. "Don't ever do that to me again." She whispered to him.

Wyatt laughed. "I won't."

Addison turned to Wyatt her arm on his. "I remember! Everything!" She hugged him hard.Wyatt hugged her back.

Howls echoed down the tunnels as Wyatt made his way down to his room. He was a werewolf again, everything felt right in the world.

But he was tired. Even with the new energy in him, he was exhausted. He hadn't slept in a long time. Being under the spell was a constant burden. He was fighting Violet for control of every decision.

He floped on his furred bed and fell asleep. Wyatt woke up some time later with a smile on his face. He clutched his neckless.

Wyatt stood up and went up to the main Wolf Den. Willa and Addison were talking together. He went over by them.

"We need to visit the vampires." Addison said. "I didn't give up on you guys when you were sick."

"Yes but we didn't try to take over the town." Willa said.

"Um Willa. The first order you had in Seabrook was attack the humans." Wyatt reminded.

"That was different. I wasn't going to take over the town, just tear it up until we found the moonstone." Willa said. Wyatt laughed.

"Oh its good to be back," Wyatt smiled.

"Yes it is. We shouldn't be arguing. We should be celebrating." Willa said.

"I agree but right now, I need to go hunting." Wyatt said.

"Good idea, we need food." Willa said.

"I'll take Wynter and Addison." Wyatt said.

Addison smiled. "I'll go find Wynter." She volunteered and walked away.