The Moonstone

Addison's POV

The werewolves led the group to Seabrook High. "Its prawn!" Bree exclaimed as she saw cars in the parking lot and the lights on."I forgot!"

"Where in the school is it, Addison?" Wynter asked. Addison crouched down and snifted the air.

"Underground." She said.

"I know a way inside." Willa said. She took the group around to the back. A electronic lock stood in the door.

"Addison, would you like to do the honors?” Willa grinned.

Addison took her neckless off and placed it on the lock. The lock popped and Addison opened the door.

"To quote Wyatt, our necklesses have a way with technology." Addison grinned. Wyatt smiled and creeped inside. Zed looked so confused. After everyone was in, Addison looked around to see if they were being followed then followed them inside.

A huge rumble shook the building. The pull was stronger. She needed to move to the moonstone. "Its the moonstone." She raced off and looked around each corner. She stopped in awe when she saw Prawn.

It was winter themed and everyone looked wonderful. Bucky was wearing his pink sparkly suit with the acys wearing almost matching outfits that were also sparkly.

Wyatt tapped her on the shoulder. "We'll scout ahead." He nodded towards his packmates. Addison nodded.

Bree sighed in amazment. Bonzo put a hand on her shoulder. They moved down the hallway in a dance. Zed moved to where Wyatt had been.

"Addison, I'm so sorry. I can't believe the way I acted. I shouldn't have stolen the moonstone. I thought I knew what I was doing. I thought I was protecting you. I didn't want you to be a monster because I couldn't deal that I am one." Zed said.

"Its ok Zed." Addison said. "I guess I see where you were coming from. But dont ever steal from me again dead boy."

Zed laughed. "Never again." He promised.

"Um hello. Can I go puke somewhere?" Eliza said.

"Sorry Eliza," Addison smiled. The werewolves came racing back.

"We found a huge crack in the hallway." Willa smiled.

"We didn't cause it! Don't send us to jail! Or put us in silver chains!" Wynter cried. "Too much?"

Willa nodded. "I think the moonstone is down there." She smiled again.

"So, why are we here?” Addison said and ran down the hall following the werewolves scent.

"That's it for sure." Addison said. She quickly jumped into the hole. They creeped down the dirt and stone pathway. At the end of the hallway a purple light glowed.

"The moonstone!" Wynter whispered.
Wyatt's POV

They had finally found it, the moonstone. Their pack would be saved. He grinned at Addison. She really was the Great Alpha.

"She found it! She's amazing!" He said to Willa. A shake knocked them into the present. "Let's get it." They ran into the cavern.

The moonstone was a large purple crystal with metal rings around it, just like the elders had taught him. He took off his neckless and pushed it to the moonstone.

Instantly strength surged into his bones. He felt more power then he had ever known just touching the moonstone. He felt fierce and proud. He let out a snarl. His strength was returned. He felt like he had just slept for a whole day.