The Family

Wyatt's POV

Wyatt carried Addison down farther into the Wolf Den. He laid her down on a bed. His silver wound stung horribly. It had been red and swollen. Now it was a deep purple from carrying Addison.

While he was trying to get the silver off of Addison, her wolf instincts had jumped in. She had clawed him many times. It ached and he felt blood running.

There was nothing he wouldn't do for her. She was more then just a packmate to him. Kind of like his feelings for Willa but stronger.

It must have been horrible to get a silver wound on the first day of being a werewolf. He should have checked her jewelry.

"Bad wolf." He muttered to himself holding his hand.

Addison woke her eyes shooting in every direction. "Addison!" Wyatt smiled.

"Its so peaceful and quiet down here." Addison smiled.

"Yeah, your wolf senses weren't ready for that noice. " Wyatt said.

"What did I do?" Addison asked.

"You let your inner wolf come out. It was probably because everything was so loud. You also just did the promises so your wolf felt that Zed was a threat to the pack." Wyatt said.

"Oh no, I hurt Zed!" Addison covered her mouth.

"He's ok. We've all hurt someone." Wyatt said.

"Is everyone ok?" Addison asked.

"Yes, I think so. I dont know what's happening up there." Wyatt said.

"Let's go! I feel fine!" Addison said.

"Addison, I'll take you back up when things calm down." Wyatt said.

Addison sat up. "Fine."

Wyatt looked at her, she looked so strong and confident. She looked like a werewolf."How do you like being a werewolf so far?"

"Its amazing! Except for the silver part." She shuttered. "I can smell and see everything. Its like I'm finally alive!"

Wyatt smiled. "Its great. Just wait until you get in the woods!"

Addison sighed in anticipation. Her tongue rubbed her fangs. "These are strange."

"You'll get used to it." Wyatt ensured.

Wynter ran into the room. "We have Zed contained." She whispered to Wyatt. In a normal voice she added, "Willa says you can come up now." Addison jumped out of bed and quickly ran up to the Wolf Den.

Wyatt followed with Wynter on his tail. "How did you contain him?"

"We stole some of the Zombie Patrol's tasers and handcuffs." Wynter said. "Willa wanted to be prepared."

Zed was seated on a rock in the corner. He looked tired and his hands were behind his back. Two werewolves stood guard with oval shaped tasers in their hands.

The wounded were no where to be seen. Probably down in the depths of the Wolf Den. Addison ran to Zed as soon as she got up.

Wyatt felt a pang of sadness. He couldnt explain it. Why was he feeling sad when Addison wanted to be with Zed?

He joined Willa on the top rock who was talking to Wyn, the head protector and Willow.

"We'll take him back to Zombietown and let him go." Willa said. "There is no reason to keep him. "

Wyn nodded and called some other werewolves near him.

"Its a weakness that the zombie knows where this cave is!" Willow said to Willa.