The Banishment

Willa's POV

Something was wrong with Wyatt. Willa knew it as soon as she saw him after he went to talk to Addison. Something had happened in the vampire cave and Willa was not going to rest until she found out what had happened.

She smelt his sad pityful scent going down into his room. Willa barged into his room, throwing aside the moss that hung over the den doorway.

"Wyatt, tell me what's going on." Willa commanded.

Wyatt looked up from his hands. "Willa. Please. Don't be the alpha for one second."

Willa sighed and sat next to him. "Fine I command you as your sister to tell me." Wyatt gave a small smile but it quickly faded.

"Addison wants to be banished." Wyatt said.

Willa's mouth dropped open. "Wh..what? Did I hear you say that..."

"Addison is leaving the pack." Wyatt said. "Its all my fault."

"What? No." Willa shook her head. "Wyatt its my fault. I questioned her loyalty."

"I questioned her loyalty!" Wyatt shouted and stood up. "I'm the reason our Great Alpha is leaving!" He paced the room.

"Wyatt." Willa tilted her head.

"No, don't feel sorry for me." Wyatt shook his figure."No...no I deserve this."

"No you don't." Willa said.

"Yes I do! I've made so many mistakes! I don't deserve to be beta! I don't deserve to be in the pack!" Wyatt shouted. Then stopped and closed his eyes.

"I got caught looking at humans. I was the omega of the pack. I almost killed my pack in the  demolition. I got my pack sick. I made friends with a human.
I got my pack captured. I didn't go down fighting. I got my marks removed. I took the cowards way out. I helped the humans. I became a human. I left my pack behind. I was no help to Addison when she rescued you guys. I joined the other side. I failed as beta." His voice got increasingly louder. He pounded his fists against the rock wall. Blood stained the wall.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"Wyatt you didn't fail." Willa said. "No one is perfect." Wyatt said nothing. "You are a great brother and friend. The pups love you. You are a leader."

Wyatt looked at his moonstone neckless. He wripped it off. "I should have died. First defending my pack, then suffering with the rest of my pack." He tossed it to Willa.

Willa caught the still warm moonstone. "Wyatt, you'll die."

"Exactly." Wyatt looked in Willa's eyes. "I'm leaving. Forever."

"No! Wyatt! You are my brother, my twin. You've been with me through everything. Every time you think you have failed, you have overcome it. "Willa said. "If Addison wants to leave, that is her choice and her mistake. We are a family. We stick together. If Addison doesn't respect that, we don't want her in the pack. You are enough, just the way you are. You've been though so much. Don't let this break you."

Willa handed him his neckless. "Put it on." Wyatt obeyed and put it over his head. The energy surged through him. "Much better." She smiled at Wyatt. Wyatt grinned back. Then Willa did the most surprising thing she could ever do. She hugged her brother.

"Woah, who are you?" Wyatt asked.

Willa grinned. It was nice to have her brother back. "Willa, your sister."

"Not my alpha?"

"That too." Willa pulled away from the hug.

"We need to prepare another Wolf Trials. Two wolfpups, Wylie and Whitney are ready." Wyatt said as they left his room.