7 - Fluff

My black moon - Namjin

7

They then went back to the blue dorm as Jimin insisted on dorm tour. Jin was opening the door, but heard beep twice. It was the next room closing their door. ' Hobi sunbae! Wait is that.. ' frowned Joon looking at the black hair boy next to him. Joon was surprised to see the sunbae he met on his first day. ' Jungkook sunbae? I didn't knew that you live next door ' said Joon. ' Well , I do now. You see hobi's roommate dropped out so I was put in. I got here just now ' said Jungkook smiling at the group of freshmen. Jin greeted them asking whether they are heading out. Hobi nodded saying that they are going to the orange dorm to meet a friend. Joon asked whether they could take Jimin and Taehyung back with them after the dorm tour. Jin quickly showed their room and sent them back not wanting to make the sunbaes wait longer. After sending them back, they both took a break lying on their bed. Jin arranged his closet and took a nap where Joon was planning on how to decorate their room and took some measurements. An hour passed by, Joon woke up Jin saying it's time to go shopping. After a few minutes bus ride, they reached the shopping heaven. The street was filled with department stores, markets and restaurants. They entered ikea and a wide variety of furnitures welcomed them. Joon picked a white desk, Jin picked a long fancy silvered mirror saying that it gives him the trial room vibe. Joon sighed and smiled at his roommate as he was annoying and cute at the same time. They went on picking some decorative elements and some shelves and stuff. Next they headed to the department stores house section, Jin was looking for doormats. Joon came behind him pointing out to pick dark color ones . Jin panicked internally having no distance between them and also blushed discovering that he fits perfectly into his arms. Feeling his breath ,  Jin had an internal mental breakdown. The other went on advising to pick some simple pattern not knowing he's almost back hugging Jin.

Jin came out from his hands threw in the mat he was talking about in the cart and rushed to the blanket division. Leaving Joon confused and thinking that he didn't like the doormat. Joon followed him asking about that damn doormat which no one cared about. He then realized that Jin is looking a little red than usual asking whether he's cold. Jin laughed at the clueless Joon and said that they forgot to buy carpets to distract him. Joon nodded and dragged him to the carpet division. After looking at them for awhile, Joon picked a blue and grey diamond pattern ones and Jin chose a fluffy pastel pink one. Both wanted to get the ones they chose and bickered on which to buy for awhile. Joon then came to a conclusion that instead of laying it for the whole room, let's just use it under each one's bed. Jin seemed to agree with the idea and both happily threw in their picks.

They then decided to buy some extra beds. They were rolling and giggling on the beds with the excuse of testing them. That's when Jin realized that it's been so long since he laughed like that with someone other than Taehyung. He looked at the smiley Joon lying besides him flashing his dimples and gave him a thankful gaze and warm smile. They headed to the counter, queue shrinking, it was their turn. That's when it hit Joon that they forgot to buy bed spreads. The lady at the counter looked at them and gave out bed spreads of same color and design saying that they're given out to all the couples for promotion. Jin panicked and laughed looking at the flustered Joon. He tried explaining that they're not but got shut up by Joon smiling and thanking the lady. Jin was giving out that explain yourself glance while Joon smiled at him saying Why would they say no to free bed spreads which would save them money. Jin went on saying that they called them couple. Joon replied ' I don't mind being one, if you're not uncomfortable , just think you played a role. Aren't you an acting major? Hope I didn't hurt you, If I did I'm sorry ' said Joon trying to calm him. All Jin could hear was ' I don't mind being one '. He wondered what that clueless idiot meant by that all the way to the restaurant. Joon tapped Jin on his shoulder pointing out to order something and they're at a sushi restaurant. Jin hurriedly ordered some and stared at Joon while waiting for the food wondering whether he read his mind. Because he was craving some Japanese cuisine as he missed the ones his mom used to cook for him especially sushi and rice balls. Jin's heart fluttered a little meeting Joon's .

Joon was flustered catching Jin staring at him. He checked his face through the mobile screen, nothing wrong and thinking why was THE JIN was staring at him. The food arrived, all of them were upto their taste. Jin and Joon both called for the waiter at the same time leaving both dumbfounded. Joon said he wanted to buy some for Jimin and Taehyung. Jin smiled at him saying that he called for the same reason too. Joon replied jokingly that they synced for the first time in their decisions.

**
AN : This chapter is full of NamJin crumbs 🙈🙈 hope you enjoy, I find these two cute 🤗

~~
Don't forget to vote and comment fellas 💜