28 - BWL

My Black Moon - NamJin

28

** Long chapter ahead **

Jungkook went to the head of the club who happens to be his brother and asked whether there's someone called Mimi. His brother said there was nobody named Mimi in the venue and asked whether he knows anything other than that about them. Jungkook shaked his head implying no, and thought maybe he should just wait for sometime to get to know the person better and search for them. Then the judging session started, both of them sat on a table prepared for them surrounded by the candidates and the audience.

Most of the team had impressive themes and flavourful cakes to go with them. The competition was tough. Next up was the VMin team. Taehyung placed their miniature white forest cake on the table and winked at Jungkook implying to give them more score which made him chuckle and he looked at the boy behind him and waved softly at him , Jimin bowed and smiled at him. The judges tasted the cakes and the comments were asked. Jung Jaeho said ' The cake tastes so rich and suits the theme perfectly, I love that you made the icing like snow flakes it so cute just like the baker ' , the crowd screamed and cheered. Taehyung was flustered and blinked furiously not being able to process what happened and smiled to ease the shock and awkwardness . The MC calmed the crowd and asked Jungkook to comment.

He said ' Well, I was getting sick of sweet creams after eating about 9 cakes but you have added gingerbread snow man. It had refreshing flavor and that peppery kick I was looking for. Good job over all ' Tae replied that it was Jimin's idea to put something refreshing cause the other things were over poweringly sweet , he wanted to balance the palette a little. And he's good at baking cookies and went with that ' . Jungkook turned to Jimin and asked ' Seems like you're good at baking cookies, I really liked this gingerbread ones, you have any other cookies you can do? ' . The word cookies made him think that maybe is it Jimin that gave him those? and questioned him hoping to get something outta him. But, Jimin decided to play hard and answered ' No hyung, Taehyung was kidding. I'm a beginner, I tried baking them today, good thing it tastes good ' and smiled knowing that's fun to fool his crush. Jungkook nodded and thought he's just too curious to know the person and overlooking into things. The big announcement time came and unfortunately Tae didn't win but they got candy gift boxes as participation rewards. They were pretty happy with that.

~

' Hyung, are you free this evening? ' TaeEun texted yoongi. He called him instead and said
' No Eun, I have an interview for internship this evening ' . ' ok hyung. Have you prepared well? ' asked TaeEun. ' Yeah I have but I'm too nervous Eun. Hope I don't mess up ' said yoongi in a feeble voice. ' Hyung I'm sure you'll do well. Don't stress about it and give your best. You want me to come with you? ' asked TaeEun.
' Can you? I think that it will help ' asked yoongi. ' Sure hyung. I'll pick you by 2 pm '. They hung up, yoongi did a last minute concept brush up session and TaeEun locked his dorm room , ready to leave.

Yoongi was sitting in the waiting hall, they were about ten applicants other than him. TaeEun was sitting besides him, he was holding his hands patting it while encouraging him that he'll do well. Yoongi smiled at him, ' Seems like my medicine worked, you smiled hyung ' said TaeEun smiling at him.

Yoongi was called in, he turned back to see TaeEun whisper yelling FIGHTING! and the door closed. TaeEun was nervously waiting outside, 30 minutes passed. The next applicant was called and Yoongi came out. TaeEun ran to him and asked ' How it went? '.

Yoongi lips curved into smile and said ' Eun-ah, I rocked... I was really confident and I think I did well and satisfied with myself that's what matters right? ' said Yoongi while dragging him out.

' Yeah. Now, let's just hope for the best ' said TaeEun. Yoongi asked him to drive to the nearby burger shop saying he was too hungry. They stopped by the Subway to get some sandwich and wraps instead. They then headed to the park. ' There's almost no one here, I wonder why? ' said Yoongi opening his steak & cheese sandwich.

' Hyung, it's tuesday today. Who would be in a park at 4 pm during a weekday? ' and giggled at Yoongi who's pouting while munching on his sandwich. Yoongi unwrapped the other sandwich and gave it to TaeEun.

' Thanks for coming with me today, I presume you had plans and classes today. But, you came.. ' said Yoongi . ' Hyung, your voice screamed anxiety. I had to be there for my favorite hyung ' said TaeEun and softly kissed his forehead. Yoongi was flustered by the younger's action and the word ' favorite hyung ', he glanced at TaeEun who looked just fine. Yoongi then remembered that TaeEun is clingy and does skinships to all his friends. He tried to distract himself from his thoughts saying ' Eun-ah. The weather is really good, isn't it? Spring is coming it seems... Wish I could see cherry blossoms this year...' .

' Yeah hyung, Is your favorite season spring? ' asked TaeEun.
' It's winter actually but spring holds special place in my heart. The weather would feel warm but not hot, with chill breeze blowing a little too... Such a beautiful season ' said Yoongi with a big smile in his face.

' Then I think you would love Japan hyung, spring is really beautiful there ' said TaeEun looking at him. ' Wow.. Japan visit is actually in my bucket list TaeEun ' said Yoongi looking so excited. TaeEun talked about how he would visit Japan every year to see his aunt. And explained how things work there, talked about the places he visited, dishes that are must try. Yoongi listened keenly to him, thinking that he's near TaeEun who takes care of him now and spends time with him, which seemed like a dream to the older. They then promised to go Japan together.

TaeEun asked ' Hyung! If the world ends today, What is the one thing you wanna do? ' and looked at Yoongi. ' Well.. I don't know. Have to think about it a little more. What about you? ' said Yoongi. ' Me?... Maybe I would confess to my crush. At least I have would no regrets when it all ends ' said TaeEun in a calm voice which put Yoongi in deep thoughts. He looked at the ground, his heart screamed this is the right time you have been looking for but his mind was not sure. He just decided to listen to his heart for once and said ' TaeEun-ah, I don't know how to say this... I'm bad at expressing myself. So, Imma be direct... I like you.. From the day I first saw you two years back... ' he looked up to see TaeEun's reaction. But he saw him wearing airpods and listening to something. Yoongi was disappointed that he failed, he got up and walked away. But his mind said ' What if he didn't hear? I don't need to be ashamed of it. I can do it again, as he said NO REGRETS! ' .

He marched towards the confused TaeEun and removed his airpods saying ' I have something to say... TaeEun-ah, the first time I saw you was not at the hospital. I don't know whether you'll remember or not but you guys came to our university when you were still in high school. Our volunteer team helped you tour the campus, we had lunch together, I actually fell for you that day. I hid from you all the awhile cause I was nervous and never really liked someone this much. I searched for you afterwards but failed anyways. Then I saw you again at the hospital, you were different. It was not the boy TaeEun I met in the past , you grew up and gave me butterflies again. I was just grateful to even meet you again but my heart was greedy and developed feelings for you. You know, love is not something you can control. Everytime I met you coincidentally in the campus, I was so happy. One day, you told me that you liked someone else, I'll be honest... My world crashed down. Then I decided to hide these feelings and be someone by your side who doesn't expect anything from you cause it looked like you needed someone like that. But, hearing your words today my heart got greedy again. I just wanted to say I like you TaeEun... ' . Yoongi looked at TaeEun frozen in his place, tears welled up in yoongi's eyes. He turned around and wiped his eyes , he walked away but a hand pulled him back and hugged him. ' Hyung! I was waiting for you to say that...You were not the only one whose heart got greedy. Actually, mine did too... I like you too Yoongi hyung. And you look cute just like the way you did two years back hyung. Yeah, I needed someone to take care of my wounded heart. But, the more time I spent with you. It made me happy and I realized that I enjoyed being with you and no one can love me the way you do. So, I naturally started to develop feelings for you. I became excited and looked forward to the days I met you. You're my right person hyung... So, Will you date me hyung? '. Yoongi was shook cause he never expected his love to be reciprocated, tears he held back rolled down his cheeks. He looked into TaeEun's eyes and kissed him deeply as a reply. TaeEun was overwhelmed that he finally did the thing his heart yearned for and kissed him back.

**

AN : Idk why I like the confession so much 👀😢 At last our kitten got his man 🥳🥳. I promise to hace more namjin crumbs in next chapter tho 😔. The part where TaeEun asks yoongi what he'll do when the world end today... Is inspired by Bad Buddy series ost Just Friend MV 🦋🙈

~~

Don't forget to vote and share fellas 💜✨