33

My black moon - NamJin

33

Jayden saw how nervous Jimin was and held his hands saying ' I know chim... I know very well that I messed up, I have no excuse for that '. Jimin looked at him with glistening eyes saying ' I don't know what to say Jay, Whether to get angry at you or upset at myself for letting that happen ' .

' I'm sorry chim! I was immature at that time and when you confessed to me, all I could think was how people will think of me and judge me. Ignoring you was the best solution my foolish brain could come up with. I never hated you Jimin, it's just that my best friend confessing to me was overwhelming. I liked you though but just as a friend, I could have just told you that...but I didn't. I'm sorry to hurt you. Actually, I came back to school just to apologize to you and talk this out. But, you weren't present that day. It's not that I ran away cause I hated to see you. My parents got transferred so, we had to move the next day. I had no time to meet you guys before I leave. Seems like I pained you so much Jimin, it hurts to see you like this ' said Jayden.

Jimin sighed and grabbed his collars saying ' You don't know how much damage you have done to me Jayden, I can never forgive you for that. I despised myself cause of you, your words rang in my ears everytime someone looked at me. You made my life a mess. Looking back at it now, I did nothing wrong. I liked someone just like every teen might, I just picked the wrong one though '. ' Let everything out Jimin you can hit me if you want too, I have no excuse to what I've done ' said Jayden. Jimin took a deep breath and low kicked him.

' I forgot everything Jay, I was just uncomfortable to see you again. I'm fine now, We should have done this years ago ' said Jimin. Jayden followed Jimin while holding his leg and groaned in pain. ' You're still good at this Taekwondo shit chim! ' said Jayden. Jimin smirked at him saying ' My dad's a Taekwondo coach you dipshit ' . Jayden smiled at him and asked ' So we ok now? '. Jimin said ' I guess so ' . A minute of silenced filled the hallway.

' I missed you Jimin, I know this is a lot to ask but Can we be friends again? ' asked Jayden.
' Friends? I'll think about. Maybe naah! I should get my revenge too ' said Jimin smiling at him. Jay walked with him, begging and whining that he'll be good to him this time and make up for his mistakes.

~

Taehyung tapped Jimin who was almost asleep while staring at the presentation. ' Tae? Why? Don't tell me I got caught!! ' said Jimin searching for the professor to see whether he's looking at him. Taehyung laughed at him and said ' Idiot! You're not caught, stop panicking. I woke you up for this ' and gave him a note. Jimin opened it which read ' You are the sunshine in my life. You make me so happy that I feel breathless, the cause of my euphoria '. The note made him smile thinking that person is so sweet.

~

' Why do you look so happy? ' asked yoongi smiling watching a jumpy TaeEun. ' First, it's your birthday. We have a date tonight ' said TaeEun pulling yoongi into a slow dance. ' First? Then what's the second? ' asked Yoongi holding on to TaeEun for his dear life. ' Second, My beloved brother comes today ' said TaeEun. ' You have another brother other than Jin and Taehyung? ' asked yoongi in confusion. ' Naah! We went to same school at states for awhile. We're pretty close. Seems like he's back to south Korea ' . Yoongi nodded and asked ' Hey! I haven't gotten my present yet ' said yoongi pretending to sulk.
' It's actually right here in this room ' said TaeEun. Yoongi searched the whole room but found nothing. ' Where? There's nothing here ' said yoongi while looking at him. TaeEun pointed at him saying ' Here, The pretty and expensive 184 cm one ' while doing cutesy acts. Yoongi deadass stared at him and finger flicked him hard for playing with him.
' Honey, easy with your fingers. Will be needing it for something tonight ' said TaeEun winking at him and ran away as he could sense danger coming. ' Bitch stop talking dirty to me... ' yelled Yoongi chasing him.

**

AN : This book is ending soon 😢😢 We just have a few chapters ahead. Fighting! to myself to finish this 🤞🏼

~~

Don't forget to vote and share guys 💜🦋