Chapter Four.

Wrong.

Wrong wrong wrong.

Taehyung for once felt that everything would be perfect at least for now but now when he is standing in the Kim Mansion, his father hugging his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook, he just knows that nothing is right.

"What a pleasure to have you in my humble home, Mr. Jeon." Daehyun beamed with delight when he saw Jungkook.

What's happening? Let's rewind a bit.

"Where the hell are you?" Taehyung mumbled under his breath while he was waiting for Jungkook right outside his home.

"Right behind you." Jungkook replied softly, which startled Taehyung, who jumped immediately.

"God, asshole fluff face hyung, you startled me." Taehyung said almost breathless as he clutched his chest in his palm.

"Don't call me hyung inside and make sure not to frown when I kinda get touchy with you." Jungkook said as he unbuckled his cuff from his suit.

"Okay---no! Wait what? Who said that you could touch me?" Taehyung asked as he gasped loudly.

"To make it look genuine. It's not like I want to touch you, blondie. The most I would do is hug your waist, nothing more." Jungkook said as he stifled a laugh looking at Taehyung's shocked face.

"Don't take advantage of me, I am warning you. I know karate, I can kick yo---"

"Let's do that later, we need to go now." Jungkook caught Taehyung's wrist and pulled him towards his mansion.

"Don't touch me, Yah! Yah! Stop! Yah! I will bite you." Taehyung yelled behind him yet Jungkook didn't even flinch.

By the time Taehyung could do something, Jungkook pressed the doorbell and the door opened at once almost like the person inside was waiting for them.

"Taehyung what are yo---JEON JUNGKOOK?" The person who opened the door was none other than Kim Daehyun himself.

"Greetings, Mr. Kim." Jungkook bowed politely as Taehyung simply ignored them and walked inside.

"Please, come inside. I didn't know you would visit me. It's such a pleasure." Daehyun said with his sweet sugar coated voice as Jungkook had a fake smile dancing on his lips.

"Taehyung! Where are your manners? Come and greet Mr. Jeon." Daehyun uttered through his gritted teeth trying his best not to burst out.

"Why would I greet my own boyfriend?" Taehyung replied sassily as Jungkook looked away from the father-son duo trying his best to stop himself from slipping a smile on his lips.

The word boyfriend really sounded so genuine when Taehyung said it but it was anything but genuine.

"Boyf--what? Who? What boyfriend?" Daehyun was surprised as he looked between Taehyung and Jungkook.

"My boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. The someone I told you about." Taehyung replied proudly as Jungkook chuckled ever so softly.

"Oh God! Really? This is amazing and great news." Daehyun beamed with delight that took Taehyung completely off guard.

Daehyun went ahead and hugged Jungkook tightly and even though Jungkook really didn't appreciate it much, he hugged back.

Wrong. Now you know why it's so wrong.

"What's going on?" Taehyung couldn't help but question due to sheer confusion.

"Oh Taehyung I am so happy you informed me about your special someone because no one can be a better partner than Mr. Jeon." Daehyun replied, smiling whole heartedly.