Chapter Twenty Nine.

Taehyung and Jungkook are happy. They are getting married tomorrow and the glow on their faces are quite visible even though they are quite tired.

“Do you want some tea, hubby?” Taehyung asked as Jungkook looked up from his iPad and smiled at his baby husband, nodding his head.

“Alright, I’ll go make some for us.” Taehyung replied with a smile and then walked towards the kitchen when he heard his husband yell.

“Be careful.” Taehyung couldn’t help but chuckle as well as blush because Jungkook cares for him more than he does for himself.

Taehyung looked around the kitchen a little and gathered everything he needed and started humming to a random song he recently heard in a drama.

So I’ll tell you a million tiny things you have never known, it all gets tangled up inside…” Taehyung sang a little louder than humming, slowly yet deep. He has been listening to this song for quite some time now and he loves it—makes him feel like it’s something he would write if he wrote songs.

And I’ll tell you a million little reasons, I am falling for your eyes—” Taehyung continued singing but he suddenly yelped a little while making the tea when he realised two arms wrapped themselves around his waist.

“Yah! Jeon Jungkook! You startled me.” Taehyung scolded his husband, who in return gave out a deep and husky chuckle and kissed the back of his head.

“Who else would have the audacity to hold you so close to themselves knowing that you are mine.” Jungkook whispered softly near the younger’s ears.

“Hubby, move away that tickles.” Taehyung giggled and elbowed Jungkook’s stomach lightly that made Jungkook whine.

“Baby, I am not even disturbing you. You do your thing and let me do mine.” Jungkook whined as Taehyung laughed a little.

“You were busy sticking your nose into that stupid iPad of yours while I was sitting in front you and now that I am here why are you here suddenly to bother me now?” Taehyung asked as he finally turned around facing his whining husband.

“Am I a bother now?” Jungkook whined again as he pouted and Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes.

He wrapped his arms around Jungkook’s neck and smiled brightly at him.

“You will never be a bother to me, Kook hyung.” Taehyung said as he brushed his nose with Jungkook’s.

“Is something bothering you baby?” Jungkook asked in return as Taehyung sighed a little.

“How do you understand me so well?” Taehyung asked as he pouted.

“Because you are my baby.” Jungkook replied as Taehyung placed his head on his chest.

“Tell me what’s bothering my baby.” Jungkook spoke up again as he brushed Taehyung’s locks.

“I need to tell you what happened eighteen years ago.” Taehyung said as he sighed slightly.

“You don’t have to if it makes you uncomfortable, baby. It doesn’t matter anymore because I have you in my arms now and what happened in the past doesn’t change our present or future.” Jungkook said with his voice going stern because all he wants is Taehyung’s comfort.

“But you deserve to know and furthermore, the entire thing is not even that serious or tragic. It’s just making me sigh because we missed eighteen years of being together.” Taehyung replied as he looked up at Jungkook and pouted.

Jungkook laughed a little and then pecked his pout which immediately made Taehyung giggle.

“The tea is done. Don’t burn yourself while getting lost in your husband’s kiss.” Jungkook teased Taehyung, who in return pushed Jungkook away lightly and turned the stove off.