Chapter Five.

Life takes drastic changes and we can only accept it and adjust to it.

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook know this the best. Till yesterday they were literally strangers yet today they are getting married and life has never turned this upside down for them before.

Yesterday after the meeting with Daehyun, the old man took the couple for wedding shopping and made each and every arrangement which almost was done anyway. They just picked up suits unwillingly and chose a pair of rings.

Taehyung sighed sadly as he sat down in his room almost ready for the wedding. He would be leaving any minute now. He looked at his own reflection in the mirror and smiled just a little because he looked breathtaking and no one could deny that. Yet he wasn't totally happy.

From the shirt which he was wearing inside the suit, he took out a small chain that always dangles around his milk-washed neck.

"Googie hyung, I know probably you don't remember me but am I betraying you by marrying someone else? I promise to never love him or anybody like I loved--love you. No one can ever take your place in my life. I will forever remain only yours, your Taetae baby." Taehyung mumbled softly as he caressed the locket, taking it in between his fingers.

There was a sudden knock at his bedroom door which immediately made Taehyung carefully place the chain inside his shirt, hiding it from everyone---hiding his Googie hyung from everyone.

Googie hyung. His Googie hyung now seems like a broken dream---lost dream. He knows that he loves his Googie hyung till now and he can never love anyone other than his Googie hyung yet he has a certain fear in his heart. Does his Googie hyung even remember him? This isn't about yesterday, it's about a story that somehow got buried eighteen years back.

He has so many questions for his Googie hyung but the one that tops the list is whether his Googie hyung has moved on from him because he certainly didn't. No. He doesn't expect his Googie hyung to wait for him just like he did because after all it was his fault but a boy can still expect where his first love is concerned and his Googie hyung is his first love and he will forever remain so.

"yung--Taehyung!! Hey? Are you alright?" Jimin questioned worriedly as Taehyung was pulled back to the present. The present he currently despises.

"No Jimin, I am anything but fine. Yet we can't do anything about it. Are we about to leave?" Taehyung questioned back as he sighed loudly.

"I promise you, Tae, life will be better than what it is now for you. I can feel it." Jimin said though he didn't know why he said it, probably trying to cheer his best friend up.

"Let's go. I don't want the old man to bang at my door now." Taehyung said as he completely ignored what Jimin said.

The whole ride to the church was extremely silent. Anyone from a distance can even say how Taehyung didn't want the marriage.

"Cheer up a bit Tae, we don't want Uncle Daehyun to be suspicious about the whole thing." Jimin said whispering to Taehyung who simply nodded his head.

On the other hand, the most successful CEO wasn't any better.

"Your groom is on the way, let's go." Hoseok said as Jungkook simply nodded his head and walked towards the altar. The church wasn't too crowded because the marriage was a private matter and Jungkook didn't want any attention. It's not like it's a real marriage anyway.

Who was he kidding? It is a real marriage.

When he stood at the altar waiting for his groom, he didn't know how to feel, rather he actually felt nothing.