Chapter Sixteen.

"What's going on here?" Jungkook's stern voice echoed as Taehyung stopped in his tracks and Kiara replaced her smirk with fake fear.

"I don't know, Jungkook, your husband suddenly started threatening me. He suddenly started saying I am trying to spy on your business by doing this deal with you. He was saying he would use his dad's power to make me suffer. I didn't even do anything." Kiara said as she fake trembled and had fake tears flowing from her eyes.

"Merced---Jun---I didn't do anything like that--rather she was say---"

"Taehyung, stop. And Ms.Park I think it's better if we continue this in my office. Let's shift this meeting officially for a business deal in my office and not here." Jungkook said as he sighed.

Kiara nodded her head and then wiped her tears and walked towards the door to leave understanding the tension in the air. But before leaving, she turned towards Taehyung and gave a smirk which tried to show that she won but oh boy Taehyung threw daggers at her with his eyes.

Just when she left, Jungkook inhaled a deep breath and then walked towards Taehyung and stood in front of him.

"What happened? Tell me." Jungkook said as Taehyung looked at him with fury.

"One of your bitch came to our house and spilled false statements about me, who supposedly is your husband and all you did was nothing, that's what happened." Taehyung snapped as Jungkook sighed.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook tried to calm the tension down when Taehyung looked at him with fury.

"Didn't I tell you that don't drag your business meeting here and didn't I say that her agreeing to meet you here and not in your office speaks a lot about her character? Why don't you just listen to me for once? Is it because I am younger than you? Do you think I am immature? But let me tell you, I am not okay?" Taehyung said as his nostrils flared due to anger.

"Taehyung, aren't you being too hot headed now? I didn't know what even happened but I just saw you walking towards her with fury. And I don't know why you are even bringing up our age difference? It was just a business meeting for God's sake. I don't even know what's wrong with you since morning, you're just acting so childish and so unreasonable." Jungkook said as he sighed as pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I didn't say a single word she uttered about me back there. But do you believe me? Did you say anything to support me? You just proved it to her that whatever she thinks about our relationship is true and you really don't treat me like I mean something to you. You really proved it to her that yes we are not husband-like and we have nothing that bonds us. We are in this because of our own needs and benefits. She doesn't know shit about us yet talked shit about our relationship and you didn't back me up and simply asked her to walk out while she walked out thinking she won." Taehyung yelled at this point as Jungkook looked at him with creased eyebrows.

"How does it matter what she thinks about our relationship? Tae, she has nothing to do with our relationship and whatever she thinks about our relationship makes no difference in our relationship. We are what we are." Jungkook replied as his voice raised a bit as well.

"See. You're still not getting the point. The point is how she thinks she knows you more---more than me. She thinks she can---you just made it look like we have nothing between us." Taehyung yelled again as Jungkook lost his own patience too.

"Then make me understand. Fine, I don't get the point then make me get it. And what if she thinks there's nothing between us, isn't that the truth?" Jungkook yelled as the atmosphere suddenly got completely quiet. Taehyung stared at Jungkook with disbelief dancing in his eyes.