Don't Tell Cory

It was really late by the time we all left Chubbie's, it was the weekend anyway, so we got special permission from Topanga's parents to let her stay over with Cory, Shawn and I. Sadly, for all of us, that means the girls stick in my room, and the boys stick in Cor's. Every time Topanga sleeps over, I know she secretly runs over to Cory's room and sleeps with him, she tries to make it back into my room before I catch her, but I've learnt.

"Ok, you all know the rules, Topanga you stay in y/n's room and Shawn you stay in Cory's room, go it."

"Yes mum," Cory and I say in unison.

Topanga kisses Cory goodnight, and I drag Topanga into my room. We walk into my Wardrobe and I go through all my PJ's to find the perfect ones for Topanga.

"The blue spotted ones?"

"No."

"The plain purple ones?"

"Cute but no."

"The moon quote shirt with the moon and star shorts?"

"Yes, thank you, they're perfect."

"So are you going to sneak into Cory's room like you do every time you're over."

"What? Nooooo..."

"Yes you are."

"Ok fine, if you let me disappear into Cory's room, I'll bring Shawn into your room, then I'll make sure he gets back before Cory wakes up, I promise."

"Ok, ok, fine you can go. Just wait 5 minutes, dad will be snoring and mum won't hear you over that."

We sit on my bed and wait for 5 minutes before Topanga leaves, my adrenaline begins to build as Topanga approaches the door to leave. I wait patiently for Topanga to bring Shawn back.

Shawn's POV

I lie on a mattress placed on the floor, in between Cory and Eric's bed, eyes still wide open. I wish I could go see y/n, hold, lie with her, instead of being stuck between these bozos. Suddenly the doors opens, I quickly shut my eyes as the figure walks around the room. 

"Shawn... SHAWN," the voice whisper screams. "Hey its Topanga. Get up. We're swapping."

"Wow, wow, wow. You want me to sleep on the bed with Cory and you sleep on this mattress, no, not happening sister."

"Shawn that's not what I meant."

"Then what do you mean, Topanga."

"You go sleep with y/n and I'll sleep with Cory, don't worry I'll cover for you. Just make sure you're back in here before Cor wakes up."

"Oh, wait, are you serious? Is she ok with it?"

"Yes, of course, she'll be so happy."

"Ok, yeah."

I get up from my floor mattress and slowly begin to sneak out of Cory's room. I shut the door as quietly as possible and walk over to y/n's room. I open her door and see her sitting on her bed, waiting for me.

Y/n's Pov

He's here, she actually got him here, not caught, he's standing right in front of me. He closes the door, I run up to him, wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. I could not be happier that he is here with me, I know we've only been together for like half a day, but I couldn't care less because he's right next to me. He grabs hold of me real tight and lifts me up, he sits on the bed and props me on his lap. I don't move and we don't break the kiss, this moment feels absolutely magical.

"Hey y/n wait," he breaks the kiss, I'm slightly disappointed, "before we do anything, I think that it would be sensible to wait at least a month before we go any further."

I couldn't believe what was coming out of his mouth, it was sensible, mature and well thought out, and I'm glad he said it because it sets some boundaries between us. "Yes Shawn, I think that a great idea." I give him one last kiss before hoping off him and setting an alarm for 5 o'clock so him and Topanga can switch back. He lies on the opposite side of me, I hope into bed and feel Shawn wrap his strong arms around me. I weave my fingers through his, turn the lamp off and go to sleep.

I'm awoken by my alarm at 5 o'clock on the dot, I quickly shut it off and roll over to face Shawn.

"Hey, Babe, you've got to wake up, you've got to go swap back with Topanga."

"20 more minutes," he says pulling me in towards him.

"Come on Shawn, you've got to get up."

"Noooooo..."

"Shawn." 

"Alright, fine." He leans on top of me, gives me a kiss, then gets up and walks out the door.

I am so tired, that I fall back asleep and don't notice that Topanga comes in and falls back asleep next to me.