First

We walk over to the trailer park, to Shawn's trailer. I notice that all the kids around us are staring at me and Shawn, kids we know from school. I begin to get really uncomfortable, I grab onto Shawn's arm and hand and squeeze it tight, signaling I didn't feel safe.

"Hey, its ok, they're just curious, they've never seen such a pretty and delicate girl in these parts before. Hey, everyone, get back to what you were doing."

Everyone turns away and I instantly feel better. We approach Shawn's trailer and he invites me in, the only issue is, he won't actually let me into the trailer.

"I've always wanted to do this," he scoops me up into his arms, I place my hands around his neck and her carries me inside like a real gentlemen. I can't stop myself from laughing.

"Seriously, that's what you've always wanted to do?"

"Well yeah."

"Why?"

"Because, before you, I never thought I'd ever grow up and have a serious relationship, for most of my life I thought I'd be alone changing girls every night. It was you, you changed my life, I fell for you and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't unfall for you."

A smile spreads over my face, "so you never thought that one day you'd be married to a gorgeous woman and have kids with her?"

"No, to me it was always a fairytale, too good to be true."

I walk up to Shawn and kiss him, "good thing you met me then." I think I really caught his attention with the way I said that, he holds my hips closer to him and our foreheads are leaning on each other. I can't stop my urge of kissing him, so I do, and every second it becomes more passionate, I feel his lips leave mine and begin to creep down my neck. He knows what he's doing and it feels so good. 

I wrap my legs around his waist, his hands rest on my ass and he walks me to his room. I don't want him to stop. He sits down on his bed and I sit on his lap, I bring his face back up to my lips and continue to kiss him. I feel his hands on my hips trying to take my shirt off. I pull away from the kiss and stare deep into his eyes. I nod at him.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

"Yes, I'm ready."

He proceeds to take my shirt off which leaves my lacey black bra the only think exposed. I kiss him again and begin to unbutton his shirt, my adrenaline begins to rush and I couldn't be any happier in this moment. I feel his arms running up and down my back. He throws me over him and I land lying down underneath him. He holds himself up, leaning over me, kissing me hard. I push down and hop on top of him. I feel him grab ahold of my ass, and I continue to kiss him running my hand up and down his chest. I realize something and stop.

"Hey, what's wrong? Am I doing something wrong?" he asks.

"No, it's just, do you have a condom?"

"Yes, it's ok I've got it all sorted."

He walks over to the drawn and grabs a condom out, places it on his bed side and pulls me in, "see, nothing to worry about."

I kiss him and we went back to set the mood. He puts the condom on (you know the rest)

We lie there next to each other, staring into each others eyes, absolutely exhausted. He was my first, and I hope he will forever be my last.

Shawn's Pov

She was my first and I hope she will forever be my last.