The year 2099

Aaron was now being dragged to another dimension away from the world he knew and to a new one he had no idea existed. As hobgoblin dragged him through the portal the portal behind them closed and Aaron was unconscious as he was being dragged through a highly populated high-tech New York city. The glider finally came to a stop as he stopped it and he hovered with Aaron attached to a rope to the glider. The hobgoblin finally dropped Aaron off of the rope and onto the floor still tied up. 

Hobgoblin: "So Dr.Patel I have what you asked for and I want my payment in full!!"

Dr.Patel: "And is it the white and black one like I had asked for?"

Hobgoblin: "Why don't you look for yourself."

 The Dr.Octopus of the year 2099 extended her arms and she walked over with her purple arms doing it for her. She climbed down and she clicked a button on her head which pulled up her purple goggles and her blue eyes looked down at the unconscious Aaron. 

 She placed her hand on Anti-Venom's face and she grinned and said,

Dr.Patel: "He is more than perfect. And you shall get your payment in full."

Hobgoblin: "Perfect."

The year 2021:

 Venom was angry and confused Eddie was also confused Carnage was also confused as much as Venom was. They both web swung back to Eddie's apartment and they told Nebula and Scream what had happened.

 Nebula was almost crying because she had cared for Aaron over the few days she had known him for. Scream was devastated and she was crying she had her hands over her hands Eddie was heartbroken and so was Carnage. Scream then wiped her tears and she leaped out of the window and she decided to go home to cry her heart out. Carnage wanted to follow and he did while she jumped out Carnage followed her not to try and harm her but to try and comfort her. 

 When Scream was in an alley Carnage used his tendrils and his arms to wrap around her to try to make her feel safe.

Carnage: "Hello you must be scream."

Scream: "Yeah and you are?"

Carnage: "I am carnage and I want to try and comfort you."