Chapter 6: Masquerade Pt. 2

Forgot to add the photos
******************************************************************

Snacking on the finger food keeping yourself out of your drunken state, "The auction is about to start" Julie smiles grabbing your hand and Viola taking you back to the basement, finding Bucky in the crowd talking to a gentleman the same height as him but much smaller in size, "Do you mind if I steal my bubba back from you" holding his arm smiling at the gentleman "Yes of course, Ill see you after the auction Jack" Bucky nodding his head to the gentleman following you as you pulled him away from the crowd.

"What the fuck was that!?" pointing to the stair reminding him of the kiss "You wouldn't tell me where you were and I had to play the part of your husband" stepping towards you keeping his voice low is a whisper yell, "You left me you deserved it" scowling at him "You ask to many questions"

"Sorry for trying to know my husband, so its actually your fault not mine for not thinking ahead" taking a breath still staring at you "You could have said that"

"I thought it would be pretty obvious what I was doing, it wouldn't look good if we didn't know shit about each other, I didn't even know you were using Jack as the name what if I called you James and you told them Jack we would be fucked all because you couldn't handle a few questions." looking around the room making sure no one heard anything from them "Fine" fixing your dress noticing the shoulder tie becoming loose "Now want to go back pretending to be a happy couple?" looking at him. Putting his hand behind your back guiding to your guys seat "Wait" grabbing his head pulling his ear to your mouth "тоска" looking back at him "What?" leaning his head back to you "Longing" saying it now in English.

Turning his head to look at you seeing straight confusion on his face "You're good" patting him on the shoulder letting him guide you to your seats. Sitting down next to him with another man on your left. Giving him a kind smile resting your hand on Bucky thigh while his arm wrapped around your shoulder. Your hand looking small compared to his muscular thigh. A man in a red suit taking the stage introducing himself to the crowd, "Lets start with our first item up for auction tonight" holding his arm out as a woman in barely nothing comes out holding a box with a dozen round metal balls "Here we have a dozen fire bombs that detonate after 10 seconds of clicking the button, these can be thrown, rolled, slingshot, or whatever your minds can come up with. Lets start the bid at 50,000 dollars" hands going up holding their bidder numbers up, "125,000 do I seen 150,000" glancing around the room numbers still going in the air "Going once, going twice, sold for 275,000 to the gentleman in the back, number 29"

Looking down at Bucky free hand seeing his bidder number 42, going from item to item Bucky never lifting his number up "Here we have a blueprint of the one and only The Winter Solider arm" feeling his thigh tense at the name giving him a reassuring squeeze looking up at him as he keeps his stare ahead at the auctioneer "Starting the bid at 500,000 do I hear 550,000?" reaching over grabbing the number lifting it in the air "I got 550,000 do I see 600,000" Bucky turning to look at you scrunching his eyes at you.

Staring back at his blue eyes looking like he is thinking of a million of ways to kill you, drowning out the sound of the auctioneer, "going once, going twice, sold for 1.75 million" both of them hearing that turning their attention back to the auctioneer. Bucky removing his hand from around tossing your hand off of his lap standing up walking away. "Shit" standing up following him hiking your dress up to cover more distance.

Following him walking up the stairs "I can't run in these heels" you call out to him as he walks down the hall heading for the open doors leading to the balcony.

Stepping out onto the balcony as he slams the doors closed "Are you fucking insane!?" yelling at you "A little, but I did nothing wrong I don't know why you are so mad?" giving you a look "We are suppose to be staying quiet not drawing attention to ourselves and you are fucking raising the number up for my fucking arm" stepping towards you as you take a step back closer to the railing "We need to look like we belong here it would look stupid if we didn't bid!"