Joe's POV

Hey what's going on y'all... My name is Leati Joseph Anoa'i, but everybody calls me Joe. Like Dwayne, I was also born and raised in Florida, but I was born in Pensacola, Florida. I am the youngest of five children. My father is Samoan, and my mother is Italian. However, I lean heavily toward my Samoan roots, which means traditional practices and all. One of those traditional practices is Samoan men sharing women. It is not uncommon for two Samoan men in a family to share a wife. Yeah, I know it sounds strange and lowkey simpish, but it does not take away from Samoan manhood. We Samoan men are just as masculine as any other group of men, I dare say if not more so. I can honestly say that Samoan men are the best in the world when it comes to taking care of our families. I mean, I should know, my beautiful wife Jasmine, I share with my best friend, business partner, and cousin Dwayne, and I must say that it has been the best decision of my life. I honestly believe that meeting, falling in love with, and marrying Jasmine changed my life for the better. I never thought in a million years that a woman could bring me to my knees physically and emotionally. I mean baby girl has my nose so wide open that if a muthafucka so much as glance at my baby, I am ready to beat the brakes clean off his ass. Jasmine always tells me to calm down and that there is not a man in the world that could ever compare to me and my uso Dwayne. And you know what? She is right, there is nobody and I mean nobody, we got looks, money, good character and our stroke game is deadly, especially mine. My baby girl got some good ass pussy and I know that I am aggressive, but shit I can't help it, that fire between my wife's legs will drive any man insane and that is precisely why, it belongs to only D and myself. Every time I fuck my wife, I cum at least four times and even after all that, I still can't get enough. When I'm putting it down on my baby, I pound that pussy so hard sometimes she can't walk for a day or two. Sometimes I get a lil carried away and Dwayne gotta pull me off of her. My dick game ain't shit to play with and muthafuckas better believe it. You know I think, I'm gonna have my name tattooed on one of her thighs pointing to her pussy. It'll say something like "Property of Joe" or "Joe's Pussy" or some shit like that. Yeah, I'm gonna mark my muthafuckin' territory cuz that's MY shit, she's MY property!!! Yeah, I'm a territorial and possessive muthafucka and I don't care who knows it! I know she's Dwayne's too...I guess. But make no mistake, my baby girl know who Big Daddy is and y'all better believe it.

 But make no mistake, my baby girl know who Big Daddy is and y'all better believe it

I am like an addict, and my wife is my drug. So again, when a muthafucka looks at her, I go bat shit crazy and only my baby can calm me down with her reassurance that I have nothing to worry about.

However, despite her words and reassurance, I still DO NOT GIVE A SINGLE FUCK! I am an insanely jealous, aggressive, crazy, possessive, and at times, insecure bastard—I admit it. But I don't apologize for it because dammit, I am a man in love, and I'll be a muthafucka if somebody thinks that they are gonna take Jasmine away from me and Dwayne.

Just to show how deadly fuckin' serious I am, I have a separate bank account containing $15 million dollars that is to be used strictly for bail money, lawyer fees and if I must do a bid, commissary money and/or bribe money. Because I am dead ass, IF a muthafucka try me about my wife, I will kill his ass and not give a goddamn about the consequences. Yeah, that's right, I don't give two fucks about getting locked up—not at all.

Now, I know what you may be thinking, "Damn, this guy has lost his mind" and maybe I have, but when Dwayne and I proposed to Jasmine, and she tearfully accepted, I vowed that there was nothing I wouldn't do to protect her. Even if it meant sacrificing my life and/or freedom. Not only that, if I ever need assistance, I got my two other cousins, Jonathan and Joshua to help me with whatever I need.

They will not hesitate for a split second to kill a fool about messing with my woman. Why? Because they also share a wife, who they are head over heels in love with. Her name is Chaunny, and she is currently pregnant with twins, and believe me when I say that they are also willing to go to jail about their wife.

Now Dwayne thinks I am too irrational and that I should be proud that men lust after our wife and should see it as a compliment, but an insecure bastard like me, doesn't like it one fuckin' bit. Dwayne's philosophy is that they can look and compliment her and even mildly flirt all they want as long as they don't touch, and if they tried to touch, Dwayne says he will put boots to asses. He's better than me because all they have to do is stare and they will catch these hands, so you already know what's gonna happen if a muthafucka touch her.

 He's better than me because all they have to do is stare and they will catch these hands, so you already know what's gonna happen if a muthafucka touch her

It reminds me of the time baby girl and I was outside doing some gardening and these two clowns was gawking at her. I'm telling you; she is the only thing in this world that could calm me down. Because I'm telling you if she hadn't been out there, I promise I would have gone to jail that day. JUST TAKE A GOOD LONG LOOK IN MY MUTHAFUCKIN' EYES!!!! DO I LOOK LIKE  I'M BULLSHITTIN'?!! MUTHAFUCKAS KNOW NOT TO FUCKIN' PLAY WITH ME!!!!I DON'T PLAY BOUT MY WOMAN!!!! I WILL SPILL ALL KINDS OF BLOOD!!! LAY A FINGER ON MY WIFE AND IT WILL BE A GODDAMN BLOODBATH!!!!SHE IS MINE!!!! DO YOU MUTHAFUCKAS UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK IM SAYING??!!!!! HUH??!! DO YOU?!!! THAT WOMAN IS MINE!!!! MINE!!!!! MINE!!!! NO ONE ELSES...well Dwayne's too....I guess.

What does everyone think about Joe? Does he need to calm down or nah?

Please comment and share
Also a special shout out to CReigns