Samoa-Part II

Sydney Airport-Sydney, Australia

As the trio arrived to the airport to board their private plane, Dwayne gave Jasmine some more explicit instructions...

"Jasmine...before we get on this plane I'm telling you right here and now you belong to us. You are gonna be a sweet little submissive wife because we are gonna train you to be that. In Samoa, a man's word is law. So get used to it. So all that talk of you leaving us, getting a divorce ends right here and right now!" Dwayne said matter of factly.

 So all that talk of you leaving us, getting a divorce ends right here and right now!" Dwayne said matter of factly

At that moment, Jasmine looked over at Joe for sympathy and she found none. Joe's handsome face was just as stern and serious as Dwayne's.

 Joe's handsome face was just as stern and serious as Dwayne's

"You heard what he said, I don't know why you lookin' at me. I feel the same way. It's time for you to acknowledge our authority as your husbands. So all that talk about you leaving us, dead that shit right now because the ONLY way you leave us is through death!!!" Joe said.

"Is that clear?" Dwayne chimed in. "When we get to Samoa, stay close to us. You can fraternize and get to know the all women but if any men saying ANYTHING to you, especially if we're not around, we wanna know about it!"

"Don't you all trust me?" Jasmine asked.

Just then, Dwayne ran his hand over his face in frustration and Joe's lips started twitching in aggravation. Dwayne took a deep breath before responding...

"I said is that clear, a yes or no answer is all I want from you." Dwayne said, evenly.

"Yes". Jasmine replied.

"Yes what?" Dwayne said.

"Yes sir?" Jasmine replied.

"What's my name and what's Joe's name? What do you  call us when we're in between those thick thighs and those pretty ass legs are either around our waist or on top of our shoulders? What name do you scream out when you're begging us either not to stop or go faster and harder while your nails are digging in our backs. You know? That name!" Dwayne said.

"The name you scream out when I got you face down and I'm tapping that ass while I'm pulling your hair, telling you to acknowledge me." Joe chimed in.

"Daddy?" Jasmine said in a small voice, her face turning red.

"You already know." Joe replied.

"So just so we're clear, from this day forward you are to obey us without a word, honor and cherish us until death, which is what you promised to do when you married us, right?" Dwayne said.

"Yes daddy." Jasmine said softly, her head hanging down.

"And as your men we will do our part. We will give you the 4 P's that are essential to life." Joe said.

"The 4 P's?" Jasmine questioned, looking at Dwayne in confusion.

"Yeah, provision, protection, procreation and problem-solving, don't worry we will explain that later." Dwayne said.

"Aye Uce, you forgot the 5th P." Joe stated. "And that's an endless supply of hard p-."

"Joe! Be serious!" Dwayne said shaking his head.

"I was!" Joe said in a low voice.

"Well now that's settled, before we board the plane, give daddy some sugar." Dwayne said, caressing Jasmine's face.

Just then Jasmine gave Dwayne a kiss, in which he deepened by prying her lips open with his tongue. As he deepened the kiss, he drew her close to him lol his arms around her body. At that moment, he started to feel the way he did when he first made her his wife.

At that moment, Joe loudly cleared his throat causing them to break the kiss.

"I haven't forgotten you my big daddy. I got sugar for you too." Jasmine said stroking Joe's face.

"Girl...you know what kind of sugar I want...I want to feel those sugar walls." Joe growled lustfully his large hand groping Jasmine's pussy like he owned it.

"Ok enough you horny bastard. Let's get on the plane and get to Samoa, we'll have plenty of time for that when we get there!" Dwayne said, feeling a slight twinge of jealousy.

When the trio got out of the limo, Jasmine took a couple of steps forward debating if she should run or not, and Dwayne and Joe noticed it....

"Don't EVEN think about it!!!" Dwayne grunted, as he immediately grabbed his wife and once again hoisted her over his shoulder carrying her on the plane.

"Really baby girl?" Joe said laughing and shaking his head in disbelief. "You can't escape us so don't even try!"

On the plane, Dwayne put Jasmine in her seat and buckled her in....

"I-I wasn't trying to run from you all. Honest." Jasmine said, taking note of Dwayne's eyes and serious expression.

"I sincerely hope not because that would make me VERY upset." Dwayne said in an eerily calm voice that sent chills down Jasmine's spine.

Dwayne stared at his wife for a few more moments before nodding his head slightly and then taking his seat.

Joe didn't say anything, took his seat, closed his eyes and took a nap.

"This is gonna be a long flight." Jasmine thought to herself as she attempted to close her eyes and tried to relax during the flight.

TBC

Yes...yes I know, it was a bit short but it will be in multiple parts.
What do you all think?
As always please comment and vote. Thanks humbly.